Nylon 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Looking to sell my nylon 66. Got a new rifle, so have to make room. I don't know how much these go for, so my starting price is $300obo.

-Includes:Gun, 500 rounds of blazer and 50 rounds of CCI.

-Trades: Looking for AR-15 stuff, Magazines or 5.56 ammo.

Reactions
Last price I saw for one in very good condition was $800, these are collector pieces and not made any more.

I wouldn't take less than $600 if it were mine.

Looking to sell my nylon 66. Got a new rifle, so have to make room. I don't know how much these go for, so my starting price is $200obo, if you are more knowledgeable about these you can PM and I will change the price.

-Includes:Gun, 500 rounds of blazer and 50 rounds of CCI.

-Trades: Looking for AR-15 stuff, Magazines or 5.56 ammo.

Dallas Ken

Reactions
So is your price now $600? I dont quite understand the above price comments and I'm not complaining about the price you are asking for your gun. Since you were asking for help in pricing it, I believe your asking price of $200 OBO was very much in line with what they sell for. There were quite a few of these at the last Albany Gun Show in that price range and are not all that uncommon. Brown is the most common.
Again this is not a complaint, just trying to help with your question on pricing.

Reactions
I think $300 is a fair price right now, although more than I would pay even though I would like to have one of these rifles. I've seen them sold on various forums for that price and lower, and that included the other colors that are harder to find then the brown. Of course it is a different market right now and lots of gullible people are buying stuff at very high prices. You have some ideas now so set a price and see what sort of action you get - you can always lower the price later.

jbett98

Reactions
I'm confused. You posted a wanted ad on this site 9/22/12 looking for these rifles, please see your original ad below.

"Im looking to purchase a nylon 66 or 77. Don't really care to much about the condition. Looking to spend around 100, maybe more depending on the condition."

You must have an idea on what these are going for, since you have acquired one?

OP
C
Reactions
Ok, so for all of you asking about the price and what I actually paid for the gun. The price is because a admin told me to put a price else he would delete my ad again. So I started out with a price and moved it up, doesn't mean I wont take way less, that's why I have OBO. I'm only putting a price for the fact that I don't want the admin to keep deleting my ads.

And for the other ad up looking for one. I didn't actually pay $100 for one, I did end up paying more. But I just got a AR-15 a couple days ago and the wife isn't so happy about it. So one of them has to go and obviously it's going to be the nylon. With that said, anymore questions??

OP
C
Reactions
I think $300 is a fair price right now, although more than I would pay even though I would like to have one of these rifles. I've seen them sold on various forums for that price and lower, and that included the other colors that are harder to find then the brown. Of course it is a different market right now and lots of gullible people are buying stuff at very high prices. You have some ideas now so set a price and see what sort of action you get - you can always lower the price later.
If you are interested in the gun send me a PM, obviously I'm not really looking for $600 out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom