JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He used all his own money.

On the flip side if you were selling a gun to somebody and they told you they would not pass a background check would you sell it?

You missed this:

"It's not a prosecutable offense" because the purchasers were not truly felons, minors or drug abusers and because they didn't tell the sellers definitively that they were, Cavanaugh said. As for Bloomberg, he said, "ATF has asked him not to do it and to please coordinate with ATF if he thinks a violation is occurring."

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

You missed this:

"It's not a prosecutable offense" because the purchasers were not truly felons, minors or drug abusers and because they didn't tell the sellers definitively that they were, Cavanaugh said. As for Bloomberg, he said, "ATF has asked him not to do it and to please coordinate with ATF if he thinks a violation is occurring."

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

I understand that but if someone told me they would not pass a background check I would most likely not sell to them. But thats just me.

" at an Arizona gun show allowed undercover investigators hired by New York City to buy semiautomatic pistols " This is an obvious case of missapropriation of funds, city funds, taxes. Oh but it is New York, they wouldn't know anything about criminal politicians. IMHO he should be removed from office for spending hard earned tax payer money outside of his juristiction and on his own vendetta against guns. Did the citizens of NY vote for this usage of thier tax money? I think NOT.
dan10mmman

I often wonder what has happened to the outrage over the way tax dollars are spent with such reckless abandon. Davy Crockett refused to vote for a widow to get her husbands war pention because he said on the floor of the house that the government had no right to spend public funds that way since the widow was not the veteran. Now pols think the money is theirs to spend however they choose.

You missed this:

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

I thought that to buy legally during a Private Sale the purchaser was to have an Arizona State issued ID or DL?

I thought that to buy legally during a Private Sale the purchaser was to have an Arizona State issued ID or DL?

The straw purchases were supposedly made by Arizona private investigators hired by Bloomberg. But they still violated federal law since the guns were bought for someone else.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top