JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting. I was mulling over all the cr*p about San Berdoo and it occurred to me, we are at the exact moment in 21rst century America when every citizen soldier should exercise their 2nd amendment rights. We all have a mandate from the past to defend America, it was expected of us all, including foolish left wingers, that we defend our nation against enemies foreign and domestic.

Interesting too considering that county voted, by a majority (about 2/3) for John Kerry and twice for Barack Obama. But they have a Republican rep in the House and apparently a conservative Sheriff. The real question is, how many people in that county are actually able to get carry permits in the first place.

LOL, You mean in the "may issue" state where after 6 months of residency you apply for your pistol permit with references from people where you live who know you well. Then wait around 6-12 months for approval

LOL, You mean in the "may issue" state where after 6 months of residency you apply for your pistol permit with references from people where you live who know you well. Then wait around 6-12 months for approval
OK they'll be ready for next christmas season then

A ruse perhaps - simply to get them from out of Americas gun safes and into the open streets for easier confiscation?
9808trojanhorseoriginalscan_med_hr.jpg
Anything coming out of NY, CA, IL, and a few other Marxist states that suggests pro gun causes me pause.

A ruse perhaps - simply to get them from out of Americas gun safes and into the open streets for easier confiscation?
View attachment 266446
Anything coming out of NY, CA, IL, and a few other Marxist states that suggests pro gun causes me pause.

I don't know how effective it would be - there are probably only about 5 people in that county that have been issued CC permits. It is NY after all - it's a reasonable assumption for any MAY ISSUE state, since we know that "may issue" really means you're SOL.

Interesting. I was mulling over all the cr*p about San Berdoo and it occurred to me, we are at the exact moment in 21rst century America when every citizen soldier should exercise their 2nd amendment rights. We all have a mandate from the past to defend America, it was expected of us all, including foolish left wingers, that we defend our nation against enemies foreign and domestic.

I'm glad you brought up this point. What many anti gun people seemed to have forgot is that everyone that has or currently is serving in the military has made a very serious oath "To support and defend the constitution of the United States of America". Some of us don't take that oath lightly. I suppose our politicians say the same thing. They don't seem to mind forgetting all their broken promises.

OK....Carry if you got 'em...But how many can do that legally?:(
The only way this wouldn't look like an election ploy to me is if that Sheriff is getting writer's cramp signing new permits.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top