Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NY State sets up gun snitch line with $500 reward

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by ATCclears, Mar 20, 2013.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Yes, we need to snitch on all the people breaking the law until we become criminals ourselves.

We keep wanting to increase the amount of snitching in this country. Not a good thing.

3. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

It's official, NY State Police is the American Stasi.

4. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

snitches snitching on snitches....

:paranoid:

SF-

5. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

Nothing could possibly go wrong with that system...

6. Working 4 U

Working 4 U Eugene Active Member

Maybe people should just call in on all their liberals neighbors and then pull up a chair on the front porch and watch the police bust the door down. "I think they got guns there and I heard children crying... here's the address" good bye. lol

7. tfbit

tfbit Eugene, OR Active Member

Kids get double for turning in their parents. OK, I made that up but it'll probably happen...

8. kumabear17

kumabear17 Issaquah Active Member

How in the heck did we reach this point. New York is moving toward Nazi Germany with people not being able to trust their neighbors.
    I guess the real question is how do we turn it around with the people we have in office. It doesn’t seem like the sheeple are ever going to vote them out.

9. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Don't forget to slap an NRA sticker on their Volvo and a Ron Paul campaign sign in the lawn.

SF-

10. Tangent123123

Tangent123123 Battle Ground Active Member

One of the guys I work with is a hard core republican. I put an "Obama for President 2012" bumper sticker on his truck when he wasn't looking. He blamed it on one of his neighbors until I told him it was me. He was a little pissed at it, but the rest of us found it hilarious. Well, it's not so bubbleguming funny now.

11. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Give them the addresses of the newspaper publishers that published concealed handgun licensees. I'd say the governor's mansion but they'd figure that out. Maybe also say they seem off mentally so the police show up with a bit of force.

12. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Not very nice, someone could have been killed over that Chitt. Keep your hands off my truck!!!

13. KTM530XCW

KTM530XCW Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Fawking ridiculous. This must be stopped. I don't joke lightly about the holocaust, but the nazi analogy is now appropriate.

14. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

15. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

I like the comment after the article that says we would be "better served with an illegal alien tip line"

16. theminutemenrideagain

theminutemenrideagain Tigard Member

Snitches end up in ditches.

This is the begining of the end people, if its 2 months away or 5 years doesnt matter. the people are at fault in my opinion if you sit by and let something like this happen...you desirve whats coming.

History has showed us this TIME AND TIME again but that sort of thing can never happen here. but if you belive that it can your just being paranoid and a radical. if it were our forefathers this BS would have stopped long ago.

Not us though cause Im not sure about you but I love paying higher taxes,while those tax dollars go to fund a government that steals from the people. but dont worry cause at least we are going to have a "FREE" health care now and as we all heard obama say " it will not increase your taxes at all" so at least we have that coming to look forward to.

Is there 1 right that has not been infringed or tried to infringe since bush/obama has been in office? I dont understand why nothing has gotten better only worse?

ohh well people will continue to go to your representatives and complain. If that made a difference it would be illegal.

Sorry to you poor bastards that have young children that will have to deal with this RIDICULOUS system that we put so much trust in.

17. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Clearly you haven't been on very many large construction jobs. Tying a roll of red danger tape under a guy's truck and having him drive away without noticing. Long zip ties attached to the drive shaft fwap!fwap!fwap!fwap!fwap!. Or both at the same time. Hilarious :laugh:

Keith

18. ConcealedCarrie

ConcealedCarrie People's Republic of Washington Member

If you want to see a great movie, get "The Lives of Others" on DVD.

This is where the American Left is taking us...as evidenced in NY.

19. captqc

captqc Tigard Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

An easy way to "fix" that system would be to swamp it with false reports for about a month or two and watch them decide it was a bad idea after all!

20. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

They can go to hell period.