JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, we need to snitch on all the people breaking the law until we become criminals ourselves.

We keep wanting to increase the amount of snitching in this country. Not a good thing.

Maybe people should just call in on all their liberals neighbors and then pull up a chair on the front porch and watch the police bust the door down. "I think they got guns there and I heard children crying... here's the address" good bye. lol

How in the heck did we reach this point. New York is moving toward Nazi Germany with people not being able to trust their neighbors.
I guess the real question is how do we turn it around with the people we have in office. It doesn't seem like the sheeple are ever going to vote them out.

Maybe people should just call in on all their liberals neighbors and then pull up a chair on the front porch and watch the police bust the door down. "I think they got guns there and I heard children crying... here's the address" good bye. lol

Don't forget to slap an NRA sticker on their Volvo and a Ron Paul campaign sign in the lawn.

SF-

Don't forget to slap an NRA sticker on their Volvo and a Ron Paul campaign sign in the lawn.

SF-

One of the guys I work with is a hard core republican. I put an "Obama for President 2012" bumper sticker on his truck when he wasn't looking. He blamed it on one of his neighbors until I told him it was me. He was a little pissed at it, but the rest of us found it hilarious. Well, it's not so bubbleguming funny now.

Give them the addresses of the newspaper publishers that published concealed handgun licensees. I'd say the governor's mansion but they'd figure that out. Maybe also say they seem off mentally so the police show up with a bit of force.

One of the guys I work with is a hard core republican. I put an "Obama for President 2012" bumper sticker on his truck when he wasn't looking. He blamed it on one of his neighbors until I told him it was me. He was a little pissed at it, but the rest of us found it hilarious. Well, it's not so bubbleguming funny now.

Not very nice, someone could have been killed over that Chitt. Keep your hands off my truck!!!

Snitches end up in ditches.

This is the begining of the end people, if its 2 months away or 5 years doesnt matter. the people are at fault in my opinion if you sit by and let something like this happen...you desirve whats coming.

History has showed us this TIME AND TIME again but that sort of thing can never happen here. but if you belive that it can your just being paranoid and a radical. if it were our forefathers this BS would have stopped long ago.

Not us though cause Im not sure about you but I love paying higher taxes,while those tax dollars go to fund a government that steals from the people. but dont worry cause at least we are going to have a "FREE" health care now and as we all heard obama say " it will not increase your taxes at all" so at least we have that coming to look forward to.

Is there 1 right that has not been infringed or tried to infringe since bush/obama has been in office? I dont understand why nothing has gotten better only worse?

ohh well people will continue to go to your representatives and complain. If that made a difference it would be illegal.

Sorry to you poor bastards that have young children that will have to deal with this RIDICULOUS system that we put so much trust in.

Not very nice, someone could have been killed over that Chitt. Keep your hands off my truck!!!

Clearly you haven't been on very many large construction jobs. Tying a roll of red danger tape under a guy's truck and having him drive away without noticing. Long zip ties attached to the drive shaft fwap!fwap!fwap!fwap!fwap!. Or both at the same time. Hilarious :s0114:

Keith

An easy way to "fix" that system would be to swamp it with false reports for about a month or two and watch them decide it was a bad idea after all!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top