JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My God. WTF is wrong with New York law makers. One thing that all of these law proposals and laws in the past few months have done, other than make me more of a activist than I have ever been in my life is to have nothing but absolute hatred for the opposition.

I'm so tired of these retards.

If you're reading this, please share the article with others. People need to put this in context to understand how absurd it is becoming out there.

Peter

You should already be familiar with this strategy. It is the same system they use in the "War on Drugs" with insane sentences for first-time offenders.

I just went and saw Snitch in the theater today. The closing screen was a comment on how first-time drug offenders are raped by federal prosecutors and the minimum sentencing laws, and that they end up in prison for longer than rapists and other violent criminals. I was half expecting to hear System of a Down's Prison Song in the soundtrack of that movie.
For those not familiar with the song, here it is on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yndfqN1VKhY

When all else fails, fall back to the simplicity of Ayn Rand:
There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

Ayn Rand:
There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

One of the best quotes ever. How true.

I wonder if the california legislature has read this, I'm sure they would think it's an excellent idea, possibly elevating gun possession above the level of murder, rape, mayhem and possibly even genocide.

When all else fails, fall back to the simplicity of Ayn Rand:

Agreed.. A very good quote!
I am biased however as I am a huge Rand fan.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top