JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

OK we have a problem with wild hogs right now,it seems.So guys like to hunt them and have introduced the Larger Russian Boar to increase the size,I guess.
Farmers hate these things, as do environmentalists.

But wait. If S does HTF bad,then these things will be great.Free food
I'm ready for the farmers to blast me,but they could come in handy some day.

With Obama in charge he will TAX you to pay wardens to prevent you from hunting boar and TAX you to shoot em up with contraceptives on a yearly basis. When that fails it will be because you have not been TAXED at a high enough rate, also because you are a terrorist (own matches and a flashlight) .
New anti-terror laws will make everything a normal person does an act of Terror. You will have to pay a special processing fee to have your home searched and certified to be Match and flashlight free. You will be given special clothing to prove you have payed the fee if you do not wear the clothing the Special Police can hold you untill you pay the fee again.
Just sayin

I have seen first hand th e damage they do in NC, it is devastating. They are not indigeneous (or natural) here in the US, but have been a round for over a hundred years, I think the import should be banned. So should the controlled hunt farms. Make it an open season on wild hogs year thoughout the country until they exterminated, once they are gone it will open up a natural environment for other natural game to take back over the area and increase the natural games population.

It will also help stop the destruction of farmers crops, thus deceasing the amount of damage, increasing amount produced hopefully driving prices down by increased production.

I am not a tree hugger and do not cherish a SHTF situation, because whenit happens everybody here will lose except those behind our currencies collapse.

On the other hand the big O types do not want the feral hgs killed off, so they will be a good food source once SHTF

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top