JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't even know where to begin with that steaming pile.

It's like Adam's and Horsechud are playing a game of, "I'm more woke than you!"... one upping each other on the stoopidity ladder.

Considering the geat responsibilities that they have been entrusted with, it's a truly disgusting display.

Meanwhile... NY law has the mayor legally obligated to house 100% of the homeless.
$500,000,0000 disappears with no paper trail and cannot be tracked down
Mayor doesn't investigate the money.
Meanwhile... construction begins on two sky scrapers.... A: flies through and is finishes in 12 months. B: drags on for 3yrs because they didn't budget in 15mil in bribes to the mayor to grease the building permits. :(

It all makes sense, once understood that the left's concerns and objective are us, legal law abiding gun owners, not with criminals or suicide deaths. It's us they're afraid of, because only we stand in their way, not city gangs.

I wonder what history can teach us about when a government pushes the idea that a specific group of people are 'the enemy' and that rules of civility no longer apply to those people…

(Goes and checks)

Hey… guys… you are going to want to see this!

I wonder what history can teach us about when a government pushes the idea that a specific group of people are 'the enemy' and that rules of civility no longer apply to those people…

(Goes and checks)

Hey… guys… you are going to want to see this!
That's easy….

CAB8DDC8-B468-411D-B835-766A8D384CEC.jpeg

NY governor begins 'soft confiscation' on guns

NY governor begins 'soft confiscation' on guns

Sweet Mary....

"Under Hochul's new law, " The Concealed Carry Improvement Act," a majority of public locations have now been designated as 'sensitive areas' also known as gun-free zones which all but renders CCW's useless. If a business falls under this new category of area geographically, the state sent out letters to business owners with the following verbiage,"As you should be aware, New York State has recently enacted laws that prohibit those who are licensed to carry firearms from carrying their firearm in certain locations. You are being sent this letter because your place of business may now be a sensitive location under this new law, and thus, continued possession of a firearm at this location is unlawful. If this applies to your place of business, please bring your applicable firearm to your local precinct in order for it to be safeguarded for you." Businesses defying the new gun control law would be subject to committing a Class E felony"

Sweet Mary....

"Under Hochul's new law, " The Concealed Carry Improvement Act," a majority of public locations have now been designated as 'sensitive areas' also known as gun-free zones which all but renders CCW's useless. If a business falls under this new category of area geographically, the state sent out letters to business owners with the following verbiage,"As you should be aware, New York State has recently enacted laws that prohibit those who are licensed to carry firearms from carrying their firearm in certain locations. You are being sent this letter because your place of business may now be a sensitive location under this new law, and thus, continued possession of a firearm at this location is unlawful. If this applies to your place of business, please bring your applicable firearm to your local precinct in order for it to be safeguarded for you." Businesses defying the new gun control law would be subject to committing a Class E felony"
New York Governor excels at disarming all of the victims-- she should make her guards disarm themselves, it's not fair to the criminals that her security people are armed.

Hasn't she heard of fair play?

The government derives their powers from the consent of the governed, revoking consent is an option.
Sounds like our elected reps have forgotten all about that-- I'm gonna blame all that dark money for now

Sweet Mary....

And New York joins California, D.C., and Illinois to the places to never visit list…

It's the idea of pretending you are forcing a bad person to face consequences. Misusing the authority of your elected position. To gain personal prestige with hot button issues but at the same time nothing you do is transparent. You fight tooth and nail to block 3rd party audits of your performance and make every every to grant yourself immunity. Isn't there some crazy number like 30% of east coast mayor's and governors that end up prosecuted and jailed for corruption?

Sweet Mary....

I can't help but imagine that this particular wording was chosen so that years from now when the SC addresses this issue, they can claim that the guns were turned over "voluntarily" and therefore they cannot be sued and don't have to return the firearms. I'm not sure that will fly, but I'm also not sure who will be on the bench at that time. And of course I'm not a legal expert either, so there's that...

I can't help but imagine that this particular wording was chosen so that years from now when the SC addresses this issue, they can claim that the guns were turned over "voluntarily" and therefore they cannot be sued and don't have to return the firearms. I'm not sure that will fly, but I'm also not sure who will be on the bench at that time. And of course I'm not a legal expert either, so there's that...
True. The angle that bother me the most is denying even a business owners to have a firearm in his own business. I hadn't thought of that aspect before. I guess bad actors won't have to worry about robbing a place and getting shot by the owner anymore now, hu.

The owner can't shoot back, the patrons are helpless and even if the cops show, worst case, you're back out by morning.

So much for wasserface claiming she has a reponsibility to the safety of her citizens. Great plan!!

True. The angle that bother me the most is denying even a business owners to have a firearm in his own business. I hadn't thought of that aspect before. I guess bad actors won't have to worry about robbing a place and getting shot by the owner anymore now, hu.

The owner can't shoot back, the patrons are helpless and even if the cops show, worst case, you're back out by morning.

So much for wasserface claiming she has a reponsibility to the safety of her citizens. Great plan!!
The core concept is probably nothing more complex than finding another point where they can infringe. I feel like the fact that they punish the wrong people is as much a side effect of their ruthlessness as their hatred for us.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top