JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If state, Liberal Progressive Democrats consider confiscation, they would surely consider it nationally. Keep the writing up, both state and Federal.

A New York Assemblyman has pleaded with his Republican colleague not to release a list of Democrat proposals on gun control that seek to undermine the 2nd Amendment

The State of New York this week passed some of the strictest gun control laws in the United States, effectively outlawing 'assault weapons' and limiting the size of magazines.
But if Republican Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin is to be believed, the New York State Democrats would have gone further if they could have. Much, much further.
In a video posted to his Facebook page, McLaughlin has shared the information of a 'secret' Democrat proposal not simply to make the purchasing of the crudely monikered 'assault weapons' illegal in New York, but also to engage in a mass confiscation programme, removing Americans' weapons from their possession.
McLaughlin writes:
"Here it is. This is the video where I was asked to keep the Democrat proposals for the NY SAFE Act away from the public. This list was given to me by a colleague and it is not confidential.

[video=youtube_share;ryUbJfg4tAo]

This bill was an attack on the 2nd amendment and the Democrats clearly wanted to dismantle the work of the Founding Fathers. None of these amendments were included in the final bill thanks to us fighting back. I will not stand silent while these unpatriotic proposals are pathetically thrown at us a 11 o’clock at night":

RELATED: PRINTABLE GUNS CONFOUND LAWMAKERS

The full list of proposals can be read below:
1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
2. Confiscation o ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons

Well most of the people that can afford to have guns LEGALLY in NY will have the money to move them out of state.
I sure would.I would be renting a storage unit in the closet state that likes guns.Or most will move them to their vacation houses.

I wonder how the gun manufacturers will do. Some of the laws NY wanted to pass would make the ammo manufacturers move out of state to be legal or horrendous costs for retooling.

Imagine the jobs lost if they have to move.This will hurt NY's economy

.... Yes two years then a new congress. However, beings how there are so many gun owners that seem to think voting for the likes Obumer because he wont come after our guns will still vote for the lowlifes that we have now and the only thing that will change is there will come even stronger for our guns because, well they wouldnt dare..
Nope Obama is going to come after them.. He wouldnt dare...

There still remains the fact that the GOP needs to put forth people that are actual WORTH voting for and not the same old walk the middle ground crap they keep trying to shove down our mouths and continue losing over because of it!

I try to remain hopeful.. but the crap they offer to us on both sides suck!

Any true American willing to fight for their rights and freedom with their own blood won't stand for this.
NY'ers might be a little neutered and timid, however there is no way their secret ideas could work elsewhere in the country and even perhaps NY.

They may get one or two folks to comply and the media may show it as a big win.. however, there will be blood.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Sheriffs and most sane leos know this at least here in OR and have stated they will not comply.
Its a death wish for any of them to willingly go door to door not to mentioned the limited man power to be able to do so.

I may not be up on my New York city crime statistics ( i know this is state wide) But i seem to remember NYC always being a high crime city/area. This is only going to hurt the citizens.

The fact is, if you purchase a firearm from an FFL, the Feds and states like Oregon, keep those records forever, so they know what you purchased.

Is this not a form of de facto, registration?

I think it is.

The fact is, if you purchase a firearm from an FFL, the Feds and states like Oregon, keep those records forever, so they know what you purchased.

Is this not a form of de facto, registration?

I think it is.

Files are kept for 5 years than destroyed, nothing permanent as desired by your handlers.

Files are kept for 5 years than destroyed, nothing permanent as desired by your handlers.

I believe that is incorrect. Reason why, is I had a gun stolen, probably 7 years after I bought it, and I called BiMart to see if they still had it on record somewhere. It took a few weeks, but they got back to me with the S/N.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

This is not the case and i can tell you how i know.

I used to have an FFL, back in the 80's. I purchased a firearm from myself and i kept it a couple of years, then gave it to a relative as a gift.

Last year, i got a call from the sheriff's dept, saying they had a firearm that was registered to me. I went down to get it back and they had all of the original information.

They knew i was the FFL holder and the purchaser. So, if those records were destroyed after 5 years, how would they know, all of this information in 2011?

The fact is, they never destroy the info they collect.

Clearly our 2nd amendment rights are under attack by progressives. Trying to confiscate guns in this country would not go well.

This is not the case and i can tell you how i know.

I used to have an FFL, back in the 80's. I purchased a firearm from myself and i kept it a couple of years, then gave it to a relative as a gift.

Last year, i got a call from the sheriff's dept, saying they had a firearm that was registered to me. I went down to get it back and they had all of the original information.

They knew i was the FFL holder and the purchaser. So, if those records were destroyed after 5 years, how would they know, all of this information in 2011?

The fact is, they never destroy the info they collect.

And, this is exactly why Obama, Feinstein and the rest of the gun grabbers, want to stop "ALL" face to face transactions. So, when they want to start seizing firearms, they will know exactly who has what and how much firepower to bring in case you want to fight back.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top