JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
even being born with a silver spoon

Not my impression without knowing more facts. Princeton yes, but East New York, very ghetto. But here's my guess: Maybe initially disadvantaged youth given every break and boost a liberal society can offer and here's the thanks they get.

"Police chased Shader down and she is facing federal charges."

Well, when I was youth, throwing beer bottles filled with flaming gasoline around was simply boys will be boys. Since then, the feds call beer bottles filled with gasoline "incendiary devices" and take a very dim view.

Technically incompetent morons (but that's good!):

So true. If they are gonna play anti-establishment anarchist, the least they can do is learn the basics.

Last Edited:
This one is funny in a positive way. Antifa person is breaking up pavement with a hammer, protesters swarm him, take hammer away, then drag over to a police line and ask them to "take his as*" -- which they do!

Who's RoboCop-dude that shows up at the end? The dude with the "scuba" gear and the welding gloves on his back?
WTF is his game??? o_O Poking on the cops' badges or name tags. Good way to get a baton across your stupid mug.

Last Edited:
The good thing is most of these protesters are lazy fetchers. They always go away after some time.
Unlike us hard working second amendment folks. We fight all year long.

Thank goodness none of these retards has figured out how easy it is to make Thermite.

I've been wondering if there is some particular tactical reason that Antifa uses such crude weapons -- like that kid in the video I posted earlier (*) pounding on the sidewalk with a 12 oz hammer -- not even a chisel and small sledge -- just whacking at the concrete like a drooling idiot with the wrong tool.

* NY Lawyers Throw Molotov Cocktail

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top