JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

"Judge Analisa Torres ruled Monday, failed to rebut the defense's "clear statistical evidence" that the grand-jury pool didn't have enough "Black and Latinx individuals" and the selection process "was susceptible to abuse," so she dismissed the charges against William "Ill Will" Scott,"

1. There is no such thing as Latinx. That is a non-sensical word. Just ask some.
2. Now we get to the good part - what is a peer? Only people of similar religious beliefs? Color? Conservative/Liberal?

I doubt anything will come of this one case, but it is something to watch for as a trend.

The last time I was called, the Judge said to us in the pool, that he was worried / looking for solutions, as those who were Hispanic tended to ignore jury summons.

The perp only shot the guy in the leg.
Per Demento Joe's suggestion.
The perp's a patriot.

This is an obvious case of institutionalized racism.
Buy the oppressed hero a house in the suburbs.

Last Edited:
Hogan-triple-facepalm-426x333.png

The defense attorney did a great job, played to the judge's sympathies, and had her client's case dismissed. It sucks, but that's one of the pitfalls of living in America. At least they attempted to prosecute him. I question whether they would do the same here in Po'tland.

2. Now we get to the good part - what is a peer? Only people of similar religious beliefs? Color? Conservative/Liberal?
At the time of the ratification, a jury of peers meant free men, who were mostly white back then.
The history of women being allowed on juries took a long time, women weren't allowed on federal juries until 1957, and states allowed women to be exempted from juries until 1973.

"Judge Analisa Torres ruled Monday, failed to rebut the defense's "clear statistical evidence" that the grand-jury pool didn't have enough "Black and Latinx individuals" and the selection process "was susceptible to abuse," so she dismissed the charges against William "Ill Will" Scott,"

1. There is no such thing as Latinx. That is a non-sensical word. Just ask some.

I doubt anything will come of this one case, but it is something to watch for as a trend.

The last time I was called, the Judge said to us in the pool, that he was worried / looking for solutions, as those who were Hispanic tended to ignore jury summons.
Find 12 Crips to put on the jury, there's your diversity, biotch.

Well.....it's hard to get a diverse Jury Pool (and Grand Jury) when in many states....the list, comes from the voting list. Not to mention that you're suppose to be a citizen and have intelligence. Duh.

Aloha, Mark

Funny that…. around where I live a good many tend ignore no parking signs, no spitting on sidewalk signs, no littering signs, speed limit signs, no driving w/o a valid license and insurance requirements, no trespassing signs, no open fire seasons, excessive noise ordinances, and authorized port of entry signs on the border.

That Obama appointee doesn't actually care about crime affecting "the little people". She has her own bodyguard goon from the US Marshall service….

395BED1D-946D-45F1-BB56-CC2D0FEB6971.jpeg

Has anyone (other than myself) ever noticed how all these "wannabe tyrants" in government are either tiny little runts, or big bloated bags of flab with close-set a$$-eyes?

I mean it does say a jury of your peers. If you live in an urban area than old white people or soccer moms aint going to be a jury of your peers

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top