JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These people just can't make up their minds, They want to require all gun owners to get training but now training at schools is bad for kids. Then she goes on to say if parents want to pay for the kids to get training elsewhere that is fine.

Are the shooting games at the fairs next?

Reminds me of a story I heard about the Boyscouts. On a weekend Scout camp the scout master was teaching the scouts archery. A woman observing this walked up to him and said "you know you are giving them all the tools they need to be killers" to which he replied "you have all the tools you need to be a prostitute, are you one because you have the tools?"

Dems don't want us to have learning or tools, it stops the indoctrination:D

These people just can't make up their minds, They want to require all gun owners to get training but now training at schools is bad for kids. Then she goes on to say if parents want to pay for the kids to get training elsewhere that is fine.

Are the shooting games at the fairs next?

They don't want sh** except for all your guns gone. What they are going to end up with is a war. Not worried about it, everyone I know is armed to the teeth and the opposition is trying to figure out which bathroom to use.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top