Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NWGUN GUY

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by pokerace, Jul 13, 2011.

1. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

Joey and mods DO SOME THING ABOUT NW GUN GUY i AM GETTING VERY TIRED OF HIS CONSTANT POSTING....

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  2. taylor

taylor Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

People are waiting a long time to bump their ad's to the top, only to have this guy post a slew of ads and push them right off the front page.

3. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

Aren't we supposed to aggregate similar ads into one? Like all listed pistols into one ad, rifles, etc etc.

4. 22many

22many PNW Well-Known Member

I feel the same way about NW GUN GUY. At least the other ffl had the balls to man up and not post as much. NW GUN GUY on the other hand has no respect for anybody else but himself and his own ads.

5. Asp

Asp Oregon, the promise land. Active Member

Wouldn't it help if you were specific? ;)
    Just a thought, no harm intended.

6. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

I got my pitchforks sharpened and my fires lit. Let's go find this said person and chase him in a mob like fashion. All joking aside though. I've seen his ads and I wouldn't think they were overtly numerous. Maybe he sells a lot of firearms and thus he's posting a lot. this site also has hundreds if not more selling firearms and bumping ads at any given time so it cant all be his fault. I see plenty, yet different, ads from him but nothing too drastic.

7. Doubletap

Doubletap Newberg Well-Known Member

8. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.