JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So far so good, though I really wished they had not done away with the date at which the member joined. I liked that feature.

Edit:

I guess you can just click on the members name to see the date.

Yeah, there seems to be a quite a few little niceties such as mouse overs and quick clicks for information.

I know you have to be a Little different but PM's just sounded much more Personal & Private . Than the new change to ' Conversations ' . your breakaway from the usual ( industry standard of ) the PM's .

but I like it and it's ongoing message time-line , rather than have two complete separate Received/Sent pages .

I know you have to be a Little different but PM's just sounded much more Personal & Private . Than the new change to ' Conversations ' . your breakaway from the usual ( industry standard of ) the PM's .

but I like it and it's ongoing message time-line , rather than have two complete separate Received/Sent pages .

It's definitely different than what people are used to, and I was concerned. Thing is, the entire email technology is moving in this direction, because of what you just stated. It's so much easier to keep track of everything with a threaded timeline of responses from two or more parties.

Is there a "View First Unread" feature?

If you're talking about first unread within a thread, it's at the top and bottom, above the first post on the page and below the last (above the reply box). It's labeled "Go to First Unread".

If you're talking about first unread within a thread, it's at the top and bottom, above the first post on the page and below the last (above the reply box). It's labeled "Go to First Unread".

D'oh! I wasn't logged in when I first visited and the buttons weren't there. Thanks for the info!

The new format looks great. It's nice and clean and easy on the eyes.

On second thought, Is there a way to bring back the segregated classifieds. It was much easier having the ability to search just Oregon, Washington, or Idaho.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top