JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I understand all this. What I'm seeing as confusing, especially to a new member that may not be all that computer savvy....Where to donate? I finally find "Donate" under the information drop-down. Once there...Crazy the donate button with CC choice info wasn't there the first time(glitch?).

The rules to the drawing, I think are fairly easy. Finding a place to donate is not. Perhaps if you could make it easier (for us less savvy users) to donate $5.00 (Because it doesn't seem quite right to enter without throwing some little tidbit to the upkeep of the board) Now another question would be....Wifey is not a yearly supporter. Can Wifey receive one(1) free entry for this months contest with a single $5.00 donation?

I'm really not trying to be all picky about this I'm only trying to make it easier for people to send MONEY! This is terribly off topic too I realize now, sorry. Move or delete as you see fit Joe.:(
Seems perfectly on topic Mike. Chill out:)

Last Edited:
If it's too difficult to find or too hard to understand, it ain't worth the trouble. Put on top of that, the nastiness caused by my problem is more than enough reason to avoid this site and "these people." An official "Not Welcome Sign" is not necessary to get the point across.

Sorry. Won't make the mistake again. Can someone be so kind as to tell me how to delete my membership/account?

What? There's no nastiness here.... "These People"? "Not Welcome Sign"? I don't understand Where this is coming from.

People that don't like us here would usually just stop coming here. Of course I do see old threads on occasion "deleted member", but I think that has been more due to their behavior as a horses backside rather than their request.

What? There's no nastiness here.... "These People"? "Not Welcome Sign"? I don't understand Where this is coming from.

People that don't like us here would usually just stop coming here. Of course I do see old threads on occasion "deleted member", but I think that has been more due to their behavior as a horses backside rather than their request.

Yeah, I'm confused by that post as well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top