JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can the tapatalk extension be killed or changed?
Browsing the site on my iphone is irritating when I have to click through the tapatalk notification screen with darn near every page load. In fact, it was so annoying that I actually bought the tapatalk forum browser app, and man - not for me.

Nested threads? I don't know if v bulletin allows it, but I much prefer to read comments in a nested view.

I dig the new skin a lot, except for the black block at the top.

Just took a look at #1 real quick, I believe the notification should be disabled now :s0155:

I wanted to update everyone on the status of the migration to vBulletin 4. I've been working the past month on getting everything ready to make the transition as smooth as possible and I'm just about done. My current goal is to shoot for the night of either November 24th or 26th, beginning around 10pm. If all goes well the site shouldn't be down for more than a couple hours.

I encourage all of you to <broken link removed>, sign up for an account, play around a bit, then report back here. This will allow you to get used to it before the transition, as well as provide valuable information pertaining to functionality and possible bugs. It'll be much better if I can fix these things before the migration.

P.S. For those who don't like the look, we may develop another theme for your selection.

You are a brave man doing this over Thanksgiving :p I hope it goes seamlessly so it doesn't spoil your holiday.

Haha it's about the only time I'll have the chance! I'm sure it'll go well. This site is a labor of love ;)

It seems really "busy" with all the colors and sections and photos... I like the current site because it is simple and easy to navigate.

The new header is definitely distracting - nothing else is black so it stands out probably more than it should. Can you make the background light blue to match the rest of the page?

I know how much work goes into making a simple page come to life, I can't imagine doing this job, so I will keep my complaining to a minimum :)

This is minor and may seem trival. Is there any way that when you log on to NWFA.com that the cursor could be defaulted to land in the user name box.
I belong to other forums that does that but here on NWFA you have ot take hte mouse and clink in the box.
I know, Wah, wah, wah...

I often check out the site on my phone while at work, and the new format seems to be much more difficult to use on my phone... Not the end of my world, but less convenient for sure.
Otherwise it looks good (on the computer).

One more for the larger NWFA logo on the top and something that blends a bit better with the over all site then the black.

Other then that I too would like to say thank you for your labor of love.

-d

I'm alittle scared, as a dinosor who doesn't own a cell phone or laptop anmd has no idea of how to put pictures on the internet. I have really enjoyed this forum and have learned a bit about this kind of stuff in the process. I fear this will leave me in the dust, so if it does it's been fun and thanks.:s0155:

Since the iPhone thing was brought up (and I'm too cheap to buy the Tapatalk app), I'd like to throw in a vote for a mobile-optimized theme. Obviously not within the next two weeks. Just something to throw on the back burner...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top