JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Care to have a little Target Shooting fun?

• Total voters
Here's an idea... Don't we need cheerleaders? Yeah! We'll either get nothing done at all, or, we'll work like hell to get done before the half time entertainment! Why, I'd be happy to teach one or two how to hold a rifle and shoot! Now that would make for a pretty cool event, eh?

Hmmm,... I think the Blazer Dancers might be available now. :rolleyes:

I put yes however as we already discussed it's up in the air still. Still depends on the event in Seattle. I.E. If I can find someone to take my place there to hand out flyers then I'll be at the cleanup.

I was thinking, since we are cleaning up a very popular spot. Might be a good idea to put a sign a couple of days before notifying that the pit and other areas will being picked up and cleaned.

I was thinking, since we are cleaning up a very popular spot. Might be a good idea to put a sign a couple of days before notifying that the pit and other areas will being picked up and cleaned.

Good idea, but, work gets in the way. Wouldn't be able to get there before Sat. I'll be early on Sat and post some direction signs atthe intersections of L1000, L1400 & L1500 and also at the pit, but that's the best I can do. Not many people are up there that early in the morning anyway. Could have a lot of people drive by, stop and ask. We should have some NWFA's business cards at least.

Right on, Twin! A rake only helps with the shotgun shells on the ground. Otherwise, it kinda by hand on all the other stuff so bring some gloves.

What else do we need? Coffee creamer and sugar. And/or be creative. I think we're getting covered for most things on the list. Oh, targets. Paper or metal target. Several of us will have some but always good to have a few more.

Thanks, See you Sat!

Bill

Ha! TwinStick just sent me a note... "Am I blind? I don't see the start time." So I look back at the original post and it wasn't there! Edit. Now it's there. Sorry 'bout that!

Arrive 9 am to 2 pm, Sat, May 31st.

I have some paper target stuff I'll bring. Might be able to set it up for multiple people as long as no one shoots the supports =).

Or I can set up a couple different distances depending on what kind of space we will have.

I'll also print out some more targets. I've used targetz.com and they have some decent stuff. I use black and white, then color it with sharpies if I need color.

Peteralexander is bringing some donuts and juice, so, we now have at least a dozen donuts, one coffee maker with filters and a couple pots worth of coffee, a 1 burner propane stove, a Porta Potti and a privacy tent. Can anyone bring more donuts? Another stove? More coffee? Cups? ect...
I'll bring more donuts! My propane campstove is no longer with me.

Being new to the area, it looks like it's not that far away from Clark Rifles, which is paved road. Haven't been past Clark Rifles in my travels, but I imagine it's mostly blacktop.

I grew up out there and it was all gravel about a mile past the rifle range. Some of the areas were rediculously pot holed (if you didn't have a slightly lifted truck, you weren't going all that far).

I assume it's changed since then, I haven't been out there in a decade or more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top