JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's been quite some time since we opened NWFA Version 3 for testing and input, many thanks to those who shared their thoughts. We've taken your input into consideration, particularly regarding the menu systems, and went to work creating the second iteration of V3. After nearly three months, I'm happy to announce the release of this major update.

Rather than walking you though the ins and outs, I'm going to leave it up to you to explore, as if you were a new user here. Please let us know what you think; good, bad, or otherwise!

Mobile looks dang good. Smooth and more flexible that the previous.

iPhone 5s iOS 9.1 on Safari

It would still be nice to have a way to mark all forums read without having to go into a thread.

Definitely, add it to your Quick Links: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/choosing-quick-links-and-other-options.201176/

upload_2015-10-29_7-47-40.png

OK, that was weird. I clicked on the above link and found that my settings were on the default view of v2 (for some inexplicable reason) and I swapped it back to v3... disregard my earlier post, it's back to what I was pre-dagnabitting about.... LOL.

I do 99.9% of my web surfing on my iPhone 5 with the latest iOS updates.

OK, that was weird. I clicked on the above link and found that my settings were on the default view of v2 (for some inexplicable reason) and I swapped it back to v3... disregard my earlier post, it's back to what I was pre-dagnabitting about.... LOL.

Ah yeah, sometimes settings can get a bit jumbled when switching between versions.

I think the site defaulted everyone that was on the V3 beta back to V2. If the site looks like it's the V2, on the right hand side there is a link that says "Switch to NWFA V3."

I liked the previous v3 menus with the new posts link and alerts and conversations a little better than the new style. I guess it's minor to have to click an extra link to get to the new posts. Also the menu on the right seems a bit clumsier with the entire options menu coming up rather than just the alerts,convo's, watched threads. I also am noticing that I am unable to edit my post while in my iPhone 6 with latest updates. Might be a phone issue and not a site issue though.

I liked the previous v3 menus with the new posts link and alerts and conversations a little better than the new style. I guess it's minor to have to click an extra link to get to the new posts. Also the menu on the right seems a bit clumsier with the entire options menu coming up rather than just the alerts,convo's, watched threads. I also am noticing that I am unable to edit my post while in my iPhone 6 with latest updates. Might be a phone issue and not a site issue though.

The edit issue might be a permissions issue, since I just did it with my iPhone 5. Give it a try when you're at a computer and let me know :)

Yeah I probably should have mentioned that!

This switch versions link at the top of the page will let you switch between versions.

upload_2015-11-2_11-4-33.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top