JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the red line on the left for quoted posts.

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 12.33.35 PM.png

Im sure its my problem but the forum has worked like crap on the old version and is worse on the new.

S3 Android cant click on buttons have to find a tricky way to do almost anything

Myself and others notice the, once was, chat link, that was on top of the page, is now MIA. The only way to get to chat now is on the main/forums page, side, bottom right

Myself and others notice the, once was, chat link, that was on top of the page, is now MIA. The only way to get to chat now is on the main/forums page, side, bottom right

Because of the limited space at lower resolutions we have to be selective about which links we have up top. We might bring it back at some point, but I'm not sure. There's also a link at the bottom of the page ;)

I just posted on the beta thread that I noticed a change apparently when the software went live. I used to be able to mark forums read and go back to watched forums from anywhere, but now I have to drill down to a specific post to be able to do that. Specifically it seems that the classifieds act differently than the other forum posts?

Can we upload photos directly... I absolutely refuse to get a social media, flicker, snapchat whatever. I literally already have like 59 accounts with passwords. Im getting hives just thinking about it. And i get a softy when i can order something without an account, its THAT bad!

Other than that, looks great so far..

Does the search function work on movile? Latest ios, on a 7plus, i get no results. Aplogies if this was already covered, i couldn't search the thread
Marcus

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top