JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow! No, I mean it, WOW!
Took to and a half days of scrolling just to get to the bottom of the first page:confused:
Almost like when I was a kid and went into the library the first time and was blown away with the Dewy Decimal system. I quickly said screw that, and the rest of my life just played stupid and conned the librarian into finding things for me.
I sincerely hope this helps and promotes the site as it has become overwhelming for me.
I appreciate simple and concise as the definition of inviting and efficiency.
But Hey, I appreciate this site so what ever keeps this space on line I suppose.

Mm, I had a "new post" button under the menu, it's disappeared. How do I get it back?

Not the official answer, but I had the same question. I found if I went back to and clicked on "forums", the "New Posts" clickee would re-appear. Two steps for what used to be just one step. That's an upgrade for the computer nerds.:D Now since you've posted the question, it's now appearing all the time. Did the friendly spirits fix this for us?

Yep, it's back, :D

Woops. Not necessarily. Just finished a PM, and when I was done, the "New Post' clickee was not there. Had to back out of the PM feature via "Forums" to have it reappear.

update...I'm finding the "New Posts" clickee is again disappearing whenever I leave the home page.

Last Edited:
Pretty minor, but I do miss having the drop-down menu in the classifieds section of the mobile menu (running Android here) that would let me quickly jump between different sections.

With the current setup, I have to click on 'classifieds', wait for the forums page to load and jump down to the classifieds section of the forum listings, and then scroll to find the particular section I'm interested in. Would be nice to go back to only requiring one page load to jump around to the different sections.

No access to new posts when viewing a private message. May not be a biggie, but I had to poke 2 buttons to get where I want instead of one.:D

Pretty minor, but I do miss having the drop-down menu in the classifieds section of the mobile menu (running Android here) that would let me quickly jump between different sections.

With the current setup, I have to click on 'classifieds', wait for the forums page to load and jump down to the classifieds section of the forum listings, and then scroll to find the particular section I'm interested in. Would be nice to go back to only requiring one page load to jump around to the different sections.

Update: Looks like the drop-down for the classifieds section is back again, Huzzah!

The only issue I have is when in my profile using my iPhone and try to access "my classifieds", it won't highlight and send me there. Works on desk top, but not iPhone.

Classified search feature (State and WTT etc..) does not show up on my phone. (Samsung S7). Shows up fine on my computer. On the Old forum, the search feature showed up fine on my phone.

This should be back and working now.

The only issue I'm having is when I click on a thread to view and then back button to the previous page it sends me to the top of the page every time. Old site would put me back to the exact view area I was looking at.Not sure if any of that makes sense. Lol. Sorry Joe

Is this still happening? I can't seem to replicate it on my iPhone 6S.

Mm, I had a "new post" button under the menu, it's disappeared. How do I get it back?

Not the official answer, but I had the same question. I found if I went back to and clicked on "forums", the "New Posts" clickee would re-appear. Two steps for what used to be just one step. That's an upgrade for the computer nerds.:D Now since you've posted the question, it's now appearing all the time. Did the friendly spirits fix this for us?

Woops. Not necessarily. Just finished a PM, and when I was done, the "New Post' clickee was not there. Had to back out of the PM feature via "Forums" to have it reappear.

update...I'm finding the "New Posts" clickee is again disappearing whenever I leave the home page.

The tablinks (the small links below each tab) are unique for each 'section' of the site. They pertain to the section of the site you're in. For example, if you're viewing a conversation they'll change to Private Conversations, Starred Conversations, and Conversations You Started.

I went ahead and added a new menu back to the navbar. I'm not sure how this will play into our navigation design long term, but it's there for now ;)

It's back :)

Like the new button, this might be changed in the future, but it's good to hear your feedback (hugely important).

The only issue I have is when in my profile using my iPhone and try to access "my classifieds", it won't highlight and send me there. Works on desk top, but not iPhone.

Are you talking about the link in your Account Menu titles "Your Classified Ads"? If so, it's not working?

This should be back and working now.

Is this still happening? I can't seem to replicate it on my iPhone 6S.

The tablinks (the small links below each tab) are unique for each 'section' of the site. They pertain to the section of the site you're in. For example, if you're viewing a conversation they'll change to Private Conversations, Starred Conversations, and Conversations You Started.

I went ahead and added a new menu back to the navbar. I'm not sure how this will play into our navigation design long term, but it's there for now ;)

It's back :)

Like the new button, this might be changed in the future, but it's good to hear your feedback (hugely important).

Are you talking about the link in your Account Menu titles "Your Classified Ads"? If so, it's not working?

Yes. If I could scroll the window, I could access it. But not the way it is presented on my iPhone6. Thanks! Dave

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top