JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Running super smooth so far on OSX using Chrome and on iPhone running 10.3b with Safari.

wHY DOES IT HAVE A RED SIGN WITHA 2 IN IT?
upload_2017-2-20_17-45-4.png

The only issue I'm having is when I click on a thread to view and then back button to the previous page it sends me to the top of the page every time. Old site would put me back to the exact view area I was looking at.Not sure if any of that makes sense. Lol. Sorry Joe

Runs fine with Lenux Mint 17 Firefox Mozilla. The new format will take some time getting used to.

Edited by HB of CJ ... how do you spelll Lenix? Linix? Lenex? Lennix? Linex? Dunno. :)

Last Edited:
I don't know what source code this forum runs on, or if it's custom or what, but it is by far the nicest and easiest to use one I've ever seen, especially on a phone. Ever try reading rimfire central? It's night and day over here. I definitely visit more often because of it. Thanks Joe.

The only issue I'm having is when I click on a thread to view and then back button to the previous page it sends me to the top of the page every time. Old site would put me back to the exact view area I was looking at.Not sure if any of that makes sense. Lol. Sorry Joe

Hmm, which browser and OS are you using?

I don't know what source code this forum runs on, or if it's custom or what, but it is by far the nicest and easiest to use one I've ever seen, especially on a phone. Ever try reading rimfire central? It's night and day over here. I definitely visit more often because of it. Thanks Joe.

Thank you! It's heavily modified. Our hope is to make it as easy as possible, and suggestions are always welcome!

Still not dots to go to the new post in a thread.

I'll look into this.

So far the learning curve is easier going into this version than the last one or two were.

I learned my lesson last time, I now realize that small tweaks are better than a complete overhaul :)

This time the only huge change is the header portion of the site.

Classified search feature (State and WTT etc..) does not show up on my phone. (Samsung S7). Shows up fine on my computer. On the Old forum, the search feature showed up fine on my phone.

Good catch, I'll look into this today.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads