Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NWFA Supporting Member Giveaway #3 - August 5th, 2009!

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Joe Link, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

It's that time again folks! I'm proud to announce the NWFA Supporting Member Giveaway #3, August 5th, 2009, which also happens to be our 1 year anniversary!

I apologize for not being able to do this sooner. Though we're supposed to have a drawing every three months, the funds haven't been sufficient. However, we're back up to our three month cash reserve, so let the drawing begin!

For those of you who didn't read the fine print when you donated, as a show of appreciation we're going to hold giveaway drawings every three months or so for our Supporting Members. The quality of the item given away will depend on the amount of donations we've received the previous three months. If you're not sure how to become a Supporting Member, click the "Support the NWFA Community" link up above. You need not do anything to participate in this drawing, the names of all Supporting Members will be automatically entered. The number of 'entries' in the drawing depends on the level of your membership(s):

Bronze - 1 Entry
    Charter - 2 Entries
    Silver - 2 Entries
    Gold - 3 Entries
    Platinum - 5 Entries

If you have multiple memberships, your entries do combine. So, for example, a member with both Platinum and Charter Memberships would receive 7 entries total. For any of you who are looking to stack the odds in your favor, it is not possible to have two of the same membership :p

Moderators, Administrators, and Supporting Vendors are ineligible for these giveaways.

The drawing will be held the evening of August 5th, 2009. Names will be put into a hat and one will be drawn at random by JennyC. If for some reason you wish to opt out of this drawing, please let me know.

Now, onto the prize, a Mossberg 500 20 gauge shotgun!

The rifle will be purchased through Andrew Ortwein of Ortwein International (coctailer on the board). For those of you local to Portland/Vancouver, you'll be able to pick it up directly from him and he'll be waiving the transfer fee. For those of you elsewhere in the Northwest, NWFA will be covering shipping costs to your FFL and $10 of the transfer cost.

Thanks again to all of you who make this site possible. Cheers and good luck!

Joey Link & The NWFA Staff

=========================================================================================

Here it is!

Thanks again everyone for your support. This site couldn't exist without you. Here's to another excellent year :thumbup:

2. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

WOOT!!!

In before ZeroRing!!!

3. Weebs

Weebs Clackamas County Member

Just another example of why you should donate, click sponsor links, and buy from the referred vendors at the top!

Don't bother trying to win guys... JennyC and I have an arrangement that insures my victory!

4. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

yay!!!

Hmmm... do I upgrade my membership or not... Weebs is most likely to get it, so I shouldn't bother ;)

5. jkraig

jkraig West Linn, Oregon New Member

...........and i thought i was the only one. :laugh:

6. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

She called you a liar :laugh:

7. Weebs

Weebs Clackamas County Member

I told her to say that :)

It's going to be interesting when I win for real... No one will believe it.

8. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Sweet!!! I'll finally get that Hat-Trick! :woot:

<---- I paid for all them stars SPECIFICALLY to lose these drawings. You are all very welcome. :worship:

9. fromotoc

fromotoc Downtown Portland, OR Member

Wow, thats a great prize. Hard to believe it's been a year already.

10. DALE

DALE Boring, Oregon Member

A carrot on a stick works for me!
    Also paying my own way in life. There are so many Forum participants that are not supporting members and this is a great way to encourage them to fund what they are taking advantage of.
    Being anonymous shouldn't absolve one from responsibility...let's help out the Forum Guys & Gals!

11. ZeroRing

Yeah and I think the reason the "drawing" videos are filmed so far away from her is so that no one can see the 13 "zeroring" tickees stuck under the cushions!!

I demand a re-count!!! :D :laugh: :paranoid:

12. Joe Link

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jenny and I seriously can't believe you haven't won yet. I think the people that have won have only had a couple entries.

13. ZeroRing

Hmmmm... you'll have to see what you can do to "fix" that for me. :p ;) :D

14. s_ribs

s_ribs Tigard, OR Member

Just picked up one of these today! Nice little gun. :)

15. Intelguy01

Intelguy01 Hillsboro Member

I was just trying to purchase a Platinum membership, but PayPal is a no-go with me. Is there any other way I can purchase?
    Thanks,
    Intelguy01

16. ZeroRing

Check here ---> http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/donate.php

From that page:

You do not need a PayPal account to donate, and you may use a check, credit card, or ATM/debit card. If you'd rather mail a check, please PM Joey Link for the details and we'll manually add you to the proper donor group once it's received. As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

17. Joe Link

One more day! :rockon:

18. Scrammer

Scrammer SW Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Me please, please.

19. ZeroRing

Ready disappointment... :bawling:

20. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

If Joey has a computer with a web camera he should use ustream.tv and broadcast a live online show of pulling the name from the hat... so we can make sure ZeroRing's isn't going in the shredder ;) :D