Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NWFA Stickers?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Wallygator, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Wallygator

Wallygator Albany, OR Active Member

Maybe someone should have a logo made to put on a sticker. You know, like that other place, but cooler because its local.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

My hope is that after the gun show we'll have more members and more donations. Once we get some more money in the account, I'm going to start shopping around for a place to make some vinyl decals :thumbup:

3. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Have you thought about using Cafe Press to produce stuff like this? Then, you don't need to worry about having stock on hand, shipping, etc.

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I have, but their prices are quite high. If I'm going to charge that much, I might as well put up the money in order to make some money for the site. If I'm not going to charge that much, I might as well put up the money in order to give the members the best deal possible.