JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I've been going out to the local shooting areas at Browns Camp or Wolf Creek for a while now. When ever I have any conversation with someone out there I ask if they are a member of this forum The vast majority, unfortunately, say they have never heard of it. I am not one the put identifying stickers or indicators on my vehicles but is there or has there ever been window or bumper stickers?

People are fast to say "Id buy that if it were available!!!" But then won't pony up an extra $10 to actually buy one after Joe pays for the whole lot upfront and is out of pocket years later.

Unless it's very inexpensive - my guess is the same thing would happen with plate covers and other things being suggested.
Maybe CafePress or a similar print-on-demand service might be a better way to go.

Shame on you jokers, I ponied up on mine... if the link to get 'em were still up I might have sent it to my FFL and had a couple more transferred for me. @Joe Link How many are left, anyway?

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top