JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I've been going out to the local shooting areas at Browns Camp or Wolf Creek for a while now. When ever I have any conversation with someone out there I ask if they are a member of this forum The vast majority, unfortunately, say they have never heard of it. I am not one the put identifying stickers or indicators on my vehicles but is there or has there ever been window or bumper stickers?

It's pretty crazy how many people I talk to who've never heard of us either. Once we get to a stable place after this upgrade we're going to increase our marketing efforts :s0155:

Upvote 0
Joe,

If you do ever market tee shirts with NWFA lettering etc., please consider putting a pocket on it.

I don't buy un-pocketed tee shirts being the fashion maven that I am...

As to bumper stickers, decals etc., I don't put those on my vehicle as some burglars look for such signs for 'break into my vehicle' indicators...

Upvote 0
I'd dig a oval sticker with "NWFA" in the center of it...
When out and about and pressed for "What does that mean..?" And if the person or crowd looked "sketchy"
One could answer : NorthWest Freedom Association ....

Just kidding kinda...
I understand the wisdom of not "advertising" certain things on your vehicle...but damn I am tired of having to hide my like of firearms and enjoyment of the 2nd Amendment.
Andy

Upvote 0
I'd put something on a safe - no identifying images on my vehicles. No gun related clothing or hats - the closest would be a camo in realtree or something and it's pretty rare I wear them out of the house unless I'm going shooting or hunting.

Business cards might be ok and they are cheap - I carry my Tattoo guys cards with me cuz the topic comes up a lot about where I got my ink.

Upvote 0
Nor would I, but I would put one on my gunbox.
How about on you rifle?
AR-15 - 3.jpg

Upvote 0
To be more serious, i have no plans of going south of the border again unless its to a nicer area then portland. I might consider a decal. Makes me smile seeing a glock or bcm or molon labe sticker/decal on the backs of other vehicles. Funny enough they are always the ones pushing 90 on the freeways:s0112: damn grey tacoma

Upvote 0
Every trip to the range I get questions about my rifles. So far nobody has heard of NWFA but I strongly encourage them to check it out. As far as stickers, I am also a little hesitant to add anything to my vehicles that draws attention these days.

I also wear a tin-foil hat around the house.

View attachment 601051

You should try it as underwear, too!! It's actually more comfortable than old fishnet. :p

Upvote 0
How about on you rifle?
View attachment 601067

IMG_2619.JPG

A great idea that fell on its face pretty hard... I'm pretty sure there are still a large amount left from the original run from years ago.

People are fast to say "Id buy that if it were available!!!" But then won't pony up an extra $10 to actually buy one after Joe pays for the whole lot upfront and is out of pocket years later.

Unless it's very inexpensive - my guess is the same thing would happen with plate covers and other things being suggested.

Upvote 0
View attachment 601069

A great idea that fell on its face pretty hard... I'm pretty sure there are still a large amount left from the original run from years ago.

People are fast to say "Id buy that if it were available!!!" But then won't pony up an extra $10 to actually buy one after Joe pays for the whole lot upfront and is out of pocket years later.

Unless it's very inexpensive - my guess is the sameness thing would happen with plate covers and other things being suggested.
Perhaps putting the money upfront would be a better system for new gear. Crowd funding i think they call it.

Upvote 0
It's pretty crazy how many people I talk to who've never heard of us either. Once we get to a stable place after this upgrade we're going to increase our marketing efforts :s0155:

How about a "Denizens of NWFA"' calendar with members striking provocative poses?

Here's @AndyinEverson when he's home alone thinking nobody is watching...
1A3E0CEB-15E7-4804-8CA1-42EEC2194CA4.jpeg

Here's @Reno
9D920E53-AB42-4E04-B202-DA43BAB4076D.jpeg

Some random NWFA ladybabies...
AF8BFFBF-5184-41B0-BDF0-8B911DC76996.jpeg
6E2DCD3F-B98D-4B0C-B725-8CA61968D49E.jpeg
84D6CED3-0B21-4F1C-A2C5-00C909691998.jpeg

Here's @Kruel J out sunbathing:
FE93A1EF-3CC3-4D59-AA1C-A0EDFD2E98D5.jpeg

And of course a certain smart-arse... 0E5DFB03-49D5-4226-AD4A-07812627C4D7.jpeg

;)

Upvote 0
How about a "Denizens of NWFA"' calendar with members striking provocative poses?

Here's @AndyinEverson when he's home alone thinking nobody is watching...
View attachment 601073

Here's @Reno
View attachment 601071

Some random NWFA ladybabies...
View attachment 601072
View attachment 601074
View attachment 601076

Here's @Kruel J out sunbathing:
View attachment 601075

And of course a certain smart-arse...View attachment 601070

;)
Dang that gal in the first picture has some nice......Petticoats ....LOL
Andy

Upvote 0
thinking along the same lines of alex1401 about cards. had a couple minutes of down time and ran this as a concept kind of card idea. also made a key chain in a basic cad program for the 3d printer. took longer to print than make.

IMG_20190717_195053_resized_20190717_075122155.jpg

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews