JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I've been going out to the local shooting areas at Browns Camp or Wolf Creek for a while now. When ever I have any conversation with someone out there I ask if they are a member of this forum The vast majority, unfortunately, say they have never heard of it. I am not one the put identifying stickers or indicators on my vehicles but is there or has there ever been window or bumper stickers?

a decal would be cool, something subdued that we could ID but would be obscure to the casual observer. Hats would be a good touch, with your screen name on the back. maybe do a design contest for a logo?

Upvote 0
I'm not a big fan of bumper stickers proclaiming one's opinions, but a discrete decal is fine by me. I've sported a decal for a group I'm a member of on the last few vehicles I've owned, and the conversations it has spawned have been great.

Upvote 0
I'm not one to advertise with affixing label/stickers/decals to my vehicles, especially given the climate of our society today, with only one side having the right to an opinion...

A hat, shirt or patch for my shooting bag would be completely acceptable...

Upvote 0
I was thinking about this last couple trips to the range. Would like some card maybe? Something I could leave at the station after I clean up. Then maybe some kind of patch or stickers I could slap on my range bags. As a way of getting the word out so to speak. Had thought of making some kind of small thing on my printer to leave at my place when I shoot. Something maybe business card size with just the name and web address. Figure some will look out of curiosity when they see it.

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
I have only ever put the below sticker centered on the bottom edge of the rear window of my car, and on the back of my black motorcycle helmet.

997C6906-DFB4-4B13-A1F9-E3D76AD2B83E.jpeg

Upvote 0
I don't put bumper stickers or decals of any kind on my vehicles. I wouldn't mind one of those window mounted flags though with NWFA for when I'm out in the hills.

Upvote 0
Suggestion, the small "black square with white N and red F" logo tile that shows up as a browser-tab thumbnail might be good as a discreet "recognition signal." (As an aside, when I suggested NWFA Logo Lowers, *that* was the logo I was thinking of, woulda been less work. :) )

Upvote 0
Every trip to the range I get questions about my rifles. So far nobody has heard of NWFA but I strongly encourage them to check it out. As far as stickers, I am also a little hesitant to add anything to my vehicles that draws attention these days.

I also wear a tin-foil hat around the house.

Screenshot_20190717-054939_Samsung Internet.jpg

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class