Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Gun Deals
Southwest Firearms Forum
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Question NWFA stickers or plate frames, ect

nwslopoke

Reactions
I've been going out to the local shooting areas at Browns Camp or Wolf Creek for a while now. When ever I have any conversation with someone out there I ask if they are a member of this forum The vast majority, unfortunately, say they have never heard of it. I am not one the put identifying stickers or indicators on my vehicles but is there or has there ever been window or bumper stickers?

malakajim

Reactions
I'm not a big fan of bumper stickers proclaiming one's opinions, but a discrete decal is fine by me. I've sported a decal for a group I'm a member of on the last few vehicles I've owned, and the conversations it has spawned have been great.

Alexx1401

Reactions
I was thinking about this last couple trips to the range. Would like some card maybe? Something I could leave at the station after I clean up. Then maybe some kind of patch or stickers I could slap on my range bags. As a way of getting the word out so to speak. Had thought of making some kind of small thing on my printer to leave at my place when I shoot. Something maybe business card size with just the name and web address. Figure some will look out of curiosity when they see it.

Last edited:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online