Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Question NWFA stickers or plate frames, ect

Reactions
I've been going out to the local shooting areas at Browns Camp or Wolf Creek for a while now. When ever I have any conversation with someone out there I ask if they are a member of this forum The vast majority, unfortunately, say they have never heard of it. I am not one the put identifying stickers or indicators on my vehicles but is there or has there ever been window or bumper stickers?

malakajim

Reactions
I'm not a big fan of bumper stickers proclaiming one's opinions, but a discrete decal is fine by me. I've sported a decal for a group I'm a member of on the last few vehicles I've owned, and the conversations it has spawned have been great.

Alexx1401

Reactions
I was thinking about this last couple trips to the range. Would like some card maybe? Something I could leave at the station after I clean up. Then maybe some kind of patch or stickers I could slap on my range bags. As a way of getting the word out so to speak. Had thought of making some kind of small thing on my printer to leave at my place when I shoot. Something maybe business card size with just the name and web address. Figure some will look out of curiosity when they see it.

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever

Staff online