JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since I don't know how to contact NWFA directly, I'll put this here and hope to receive some (gentle) instruction about how to make suggestions/inquiries.

In a recent thread, NWFA flags, tee-shirts, etc were talked about. Is there a source for such things? There should be a market for all kinds of promotional goodies.

I'd love to get a couple of black tee-shirts with NWFA on the front and back in bold white letters. Size XX. Oh, and a similar flag. Maybe a sticker for my truck. And a coffee mug... Etc, etc, etc

I'm making them myself....
:D

IMG_6022.JPG
IMG_6021.jpg

I think I'd like a smaller logo on the hoodie and shirt.

Although I'm not sure about so small that it fits in the upper left corner like a work shirt.

It'll be a little while before I'd be able to order one. Hopefully I'll drop a size while I wait:rolleyes:

Not sure if you guys got a designer/ production company yet or if you are looking for a member to make them or a local business...but I used this company before, called Blue Cotton, out of Bowling Green, Kentucky. They were very reasonable and their logo quality is superb, not to mention some of the best customer service I have ever received. The garments I have had for two years aren't cracking or anything and look as good as when they were purchased. They also do 10% off your first order.

http://www.bluecotton.com/mobile/

We do have a handful of t-shirts left, but we stopped selling them temporarily for logistical reasons. Last year we were planning on doing another run of them as well as decals and possibly patches (see here and here).

Based on how many members were interested in this thread we decided to do a run of NWFA lowers instead. The plan was to take the money from the sale of those and use it for the run of other merchandise, but they haven't sold nearly as fast as we were expecting (still have ~75 of the 92 we bought):s0161:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top