JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone interested in playing? i know if we give WarPaint (in salem) advanced notice we can get our own field, or play indoor.

check this out for pricing

www.warpaintpb.com

ive played their new outdoor field and its good times. the indoor field would be super cool to play so we can (and jon can feel like a tacticool operator) maybe get a scenario game going. this is fun for all, so no complaining about being to fat (like myself) or to old (like joey).

now the last thread got deleted. so keep it on topic and lets go play!!

what ill be bringing with me:
1112080200.jpg

Please, may I seriously ask you guys not to go to warpaint?

Last time I was there, my friend's $200 electronics that were hidden in his bag were stolen by a bunch of guys, and one of the criminals was the brother of an employee at the counter that night.

The employee let them run rampant and did nothing about it. Firing outside the loading zone, right by the door, as well as ignoring the fact that they had the FPS on their guns way high. I was severely disappointed and will never, ever return again.

Frisky's house, if we can play there, sounds good - and so does Portland Paintball.
Otherwise, if we must have an outdoor field, we should go to Splat-Action in Mollala.

:rolleyes: i heard FMA was going friday and NWFA was gathering saturday. granted you got the table for all three days (right?) you will be there all three. i would find it a waste to pay to go to the same gun show three days in row and then over pay on everything i see......:confused:

anyway...... whatever. me and frisky have all next week of school next week, so if you can play week days, let me know and we might set something up. (thanksgiving day and next weekend are out for sure)

:rolleyes: i heard FMA was going friday and NWFA was gathering saturday. granted you got the table for all three days (right?) you will be there all three. i would find it a waste to pay to go to the same gun show three days in row and then over pay on everything i see......:confused:

anyway...... whatever. me and frisky have all next week of school next week, so if you can play week days, let me know and we might set something up. (thanksgiving day and next weekend are out for sure)

We have a table there 8)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads