JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
KO here from Cowlitz County WA area. Retired Navy EOD guy doing General Contracting, Handyman and Real Estate work, plus a little firearms fundamentals training to my AB&B guests on my outdoor, sheltered steel range.

A recent job involved trading labor to clean out 3 Tuff Sheds in exchange for anything I wanted out of the huge mess which included bikes, dvd's, and tons of reloading supplies. Client kept the 20 or so reloading rigs but still a good score.

I will be posting ads for varying quantities (very small to very large) of the following types of items.

Item/Qty/Descrip

- Bullets/1000s/32 long, .38, 9mm 115gr and 124gr, 380, 45acp....FMJ, WC, SWC, RN, flat base, hollow base, most new in boxes, some kinda old n dirty, no hollow points
- Casings/1000s/32 long, 38 spl, 380, 9mm, .45acp varying condition, most unpolished with fired primers, some polished new with no primers, many are in original trays/packaging
- Casings/100s/45-70, 308 32 long, 45acp and LC, other random cals, a few .223/5.56
- Shotgun Primers/1000s/maybe need some cool dry time, but look as new
- Russian Rds/100s/some non-corrosive Tokarev 7.62x25 and some corrosive 7.62x39 in original blister packs
- Swiss 7.5mmx55 swiss 174gr/100s/6 x unopened 60rd packs RUAG
- .177 pellets/100,000s/precision import fancy pants stuff...too much to list
- Casting lead/100lb/hard alloyed
- Single action holsters and belts/15/leather, kinda dirty, cheap
- Targets/1000s/paper, man size to plate size, most are NRA and in original boxes. smell like a thrift store but in new condition
- Powders/100s lbs/sealed but stored in an unheated shed, (i test burned one small can that had rusted through and it burned about the way I remember from my younger days)

Will be selling at about 2/3 of internet bulk/1000ct prices, unless large qty; qty over 5000 will be about 1/2 internet bulk prices. Dirty will be less.

I will be attending some local Grange events starting w Silverlake WA next Sat, and possibly some gun shows, but would really rather get rid of them in large heavily discounted lots.

Feel free to PM if interested in large quantities.

Will consider trades for full up 9mm/.223/5.56 range ammo in large quantities

Looking forward to squirreling around the site and meeting folks here!

Thanks,
KO
KIMG0003.jpg KIMG0005.jpg
KIMG0006.jpg KIMG0007.jpg KIMG0008.jpg KIMG0009.jpg KIMG0010.jpg KIMG0011.jpg KIMG0012.jpg KIMG0013.jpg KIMG0014.jpg KIMG0015.jpg KIMG0016.jpg KIMG0017.jpg KIMG0020.jpg KIMG0021.jpg

Last Edited:
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Was wondering if anyone would catch that! It sits like a foggy edged Glamor Shot photo in my mind. Without Warning and Scanners are nearby. I'm scared to rewatch and risk shattering the memory...

Was wondering if anyone would catch that! It sits like a foggy edged Glamor Shot photo in my mind. Without Warning and Scanners are nearby. I'm scared to rewatch and risk shattering the memory...
I just recently discovered the film. It has to be one of the best awesomely bad films I've ever seen. I own the Blu-ray. The film has an incredibly low IMDB score. It's just totally epic and awesome. Very hilarious.

Welcome to NWFA and thank you for your service. :)

FYI, before the mods say something, for sale items require pricing.

GLWS ! :s0155:

Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top