JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
My brauts will be out of the marinade before I get there.The alcohol is gone out of them also,I simmer them in the beer first wich cooks it out.We'll be fine.I have a couple easy ups to bring also for extra shelters just in case.:s0155:

Sorry I haven't been more active regarding this guys, I've been fighting a pretty bad cold this week. I'm hoping I'll be a bit better tomorrow and we'll hammer out all the details of who's bringing what and such ;)

I'm really excited for this!!

Alright guys, today's the day! Looks like we really lucked out on the weather, it's beautiful outside!

I've updated the original post with the shelter we'll be using, it's the Heron covered area. They couldn't get me a map of the location of the shelter but said the signs are clear so nobody should have a problem finding it.

I'll be heading out to purchase the food soon, and I plan on being at the park around 1pm to setup. Those of you who've volunteered to bring BBQ's, coolers, and other 'setup' items, it'd be great if you could get there around the same time. Since we have 30 yes's and 50 maybes, I plan on purchasing for 100 people, to account for friends and family who I'm sure will attend. Unfortunately I was just informed there's a $3 fee to park within the park, so carpooling is encouraged.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you there.

I really wanted to go to this & meet the good people of NWFA , but unfortunately I had my gallbladder removed yesterday and i'm pretty sore.:s0039: Summer has just begun and i'm hopeing that Joey can put together another event/BBQ like this before fall comes rolling in........

Please accept my appologies for signing up and then not arriving at the picnic. It took me 45 minutes to get on the I5 bridge after seeing the traffic jam at the I205 bridge. Then it took an additional 45 minutes to cross. By the time I arrived at the park, I was over 1 1/2 hours late. It looked like things were almost over, so I turned around and came home. My wife and I are enjoying one huge fruit bowl for dinner.

Thanks to everyone who attended! It was a small gathering but I really enjoyed meeting all of you :)

Please accept my appologies for signing up and then not arriving at the picnic. It took me 45 minutes to get on the I5 bridge after seeing the traffic jam at the I205 bridge. Then it took an additional 45 minutes to cross. By the time I arrived at the park, I was over 1 1/2 hours late. It looked like things were almost over, so I turned around and came home. My wife and I are enjoying one huge fruit bowl for dinner.

about 4:00 and were about the first to leave as we had friends come in from CA and we were supposed to meet them at 3:00.

There just weren't many people there.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR