JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Great idea! I'd like to pitch in. It's gonna be warm, so maybe a mess of cold watermelons (minus vodka)? Any votes for horseshoes? I have never made chili for 126 people before, so I'll wait to see the rsvp list before I volunteer it up. lol

Sounds good, I live a few miles away and have a BBQ that'll fit in the back of my Odyssey. Unknown is what else is happening that weekend as we're raising two of the grandkids after my step daughter died a couple years ago.

We bought the BBQ at the end of last season, just tried it last night and I'm NOT impressed. After about an hour of preheat with all three burners on high the temp was only 400°. Took quite a while to do the steaks. With some experimentating I found that I could go past the high setting stop and it worked much better.

Still on for the BBQ, and coolers. :s0155:

We bought the BBQ at the end of last season, just tried it last night and I'm NOT impressed. After about an hour of preheat with all three burners on high the temp was only 400°. Took quite a while to do the steaks. With some experimentating I found that I could go past the high setting stop and it worked much better.

Still on for the BBQ, and coolers. :s0155:

Is it an actual BBQ or a grill? :p

With the date fast approaching I'm hoping most of you maybes will be changing your vote to 'yes' :)

I will be attending.I'll bring a gas grill,and will make beer marinated brauts with grilled onoins and all the fixins!!:s0155:

to have the beer marinade at the park. They MIGHT throw us out as alcoholic beverages are not allowed (but our concealed weapons will be)!

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

I'm glad that I stumbled on this thread again. I've been so busy since I last saw this, I had completely forgotten. I hope the weather is alright. Are there covered areas at this park?

I was seriously considering on making the trek down but alas, I've got a couple of kiddos who want their 18th birthday party instead. :s0001:

Ha!
"...Kiddos."

Come on now, just because you're an oldie, doesn't mean they think they are kiddos.
....:s0112:
Think of them as old enough to, say, have permission to purchase their own rifle.
..and make fun of old farts.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top