JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm a guest here. I understand that it is not my website to do as I please. Though why they didn't tell me to take a hike a long time ago is beyond me....

I don't get why folks think NWFA is censoring threads. I've seen that claim made before, but have yet to see any evidence of actual censorship. But even if they did, NWFA is a privately held business, not a public/government entity, so, they retain the right to edit, move or delete as they see fit.

Fact is that the thread is still there for anyone to read, so I really don't see how that is censorship.

I have met Joe and know he is not for censorship in any way. He is about a clean, well-run website that shares good information on guns and the gun community. The mods work to help keep it that way for him.

I don't get why folks think NWFA is censoring threads. I've seen that claim made before, but have yet to see any evidence of actual censorship. But even if they did, NWFA is a privately held business, not a public/government entity, so, they retain the right to edit, move or delete as they see fit.

Fact is that the thread is still there for anyone to read, so I really don't see how that is censorship.

I have met Joe and know he is not for censorship in any way. He is about a clean, well-run website that shares good information on guns and the gun community. The mods work to help keep it that way for him.

Well said.

Doesn't really matter who it was, because it was the right thing to do and if I had caught it I would have done the same.

If the OP or anyone else wants to talk about this further, feel free to send me a convo.

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top