JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm really surprised because I was just listening to 101.1 FM and the news report on there said it was a 4x4 club doing the clean up no mention of NWFA which really didn't suprise me a bit.
Stacy

I'm really surprised because I was just listening to 101.1 FM and the news report on there said it was a 4x4 club doing the clean up no mention of NWFA which really didn't suprise me a bit.
Stacy

I didn't hear a thing, yet, I listen to 101.1 FM all day everyday. If you heard something early enough, before 9 am, then it was in general news. If later, it could have been Robins and Markley. I looked through the 101.1 web site news stories and didn't find any link to a clean up story.

Did they say it was a Mt Hood clean up?

I didn't hear a thing, yet, I listen to 101.1 FM all day everyday. If you heard something early enough, before 9 am, then it was in general news. If later, it could have been Robins and Markley. I looked through the 101.1 web site news stories and didn't find any link to a clean up story.

Did they say it was a Mt Hood clean up?
Yes outside of Estacada anyone was welcome. It was on between 0815 - 0845 while I was taking my break and it was in general news before Robins and Merkly
Stacy

Wouldn't you know it, those were both times I was in the office or on a job site. I hope they got it right. As in; NWFA and not the 4 x 4, however, I wouldn't doubt it if there is a 4 x 4 work party today. I think there are off road places up Hwy 224.

I wish I had time to help with this today. My boys earned their Leave No Trace merit badges when the scout leader found out we take home a big bag of trash whenever we head up river. I figure it's what one guy can do. They had a big clean up on Memaloose a few years back and it took only three weeks for some slobs to fill the pit with trash all over again. Now the first six miles of Mem is shut down to all shooting. Can we lobby for stricter consequences for dumpers? Much like taking your rifle and truck for game violations, take their truck, hand 'em a $20,000 fine, a couple weeks in jail, a noogey and a wet willy for good measure. The only way to stop it is to make the $100 trip to the dump a better option than drivin' up to the hills. This is why gates go up and roads get burmed or taken out completely.

Watch the news tonight! Channel 2 KATU, Portland. 5 and 6 pm. They'll also have a link on their site. Will post that later.

Over 20 people today. It was fantastic! Did some nice work out there Folks! Thank you!!!

I follow a couple of local 4x4 groups on facebook and while no one on either of those pages was involved I know other groups have done cleanups. So it could have even been a completely independent clean up.

In any case good on you guys.

I follow a couple of local 4x4 groups on facebook and while no one on either of those pages was involved I know other groups have done cleanups. So it could have even been a completely independent clean up.

In any case good on you guys.

Yes Mark, it was another 4 x 4 group. USFS said they had a clean up along some trails up by Hwy 224. I didn't catch their name.

Well good I have mentioned our clean up efforts a couple times on the 4x4 pages and plan on getting active in them soon as I get my Willys back on the road.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top