JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$8675309
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$50 $90 $165 Rasied so far!!

Like the title says.....
100% of the sales from this post will go directly to the page.
Having been involved in these types pages for 20+ years (as a member, mod and or admin) I know the work it takes to keep them up and running.
Decided to give back a little to both the page and community.

First off the rules.
1. Post IN THE THREAD that what you want! I will go by post times not message times. Keeps it nice and transparent that way.
2. All sales are final. No returns, trade-ins or in store credit. That's just plain dumb.
3. Must be picked up in Beaverton at Big Als. I am usually around after 1500 most weekdays and weekends.
4. I will not ship. Just too much of a hassle and not worth the effort. Besides have you seen the lines at ups? Nope, isn't gonna happen.
5. No trades...This is a fund raiser remember.
6. Payment can be handled 2 ways: Pay cash and I will make the donation and post a screenshot or paypal me via gift and I will make the donation and post the screenshot. Regardless all donations will be posted so you can see your funds went to the page.
7. Price is FIRM. I repeat PRICE IS FIRM!! I priced this stuff just over pre panic but below current market.
8.Please be patient. It the holidays and I don't spend all day online. I will respond as soon as I can.
9. Last but not least, this is to raise money for the page not for you to make a quick buck. I cant tell you what to do with your purchased goods but if you purchase just to relist here and make a a little I will find a way to shame you. Some how some way. Then I will ignore you so you cant ever see my ads again. Don't be that guy please.

Thanks everyone and hope you all have a great holiday season.
Merry Christmas to you all.
Jason
Cape_Hunter

1 Box (20) Rounds Wolf 7.62x39, Steel case $10
2 Boxes (50 ea.) Fiocchi 9mm 115gr FMJ $25 Per Box SOLD PF to Drako
1 Bulk Pack (550 Rounds) Federal .22 36gr $40 SOLD PF to Prepper41
5 Boxes (20 rounds ea.) Greek .30 Cal (30-06) M2 Ball Ammo $15 per box SOLD PF TO Topeka503

20201214_181000.jpg
20201214_181023.jpg 20201214_181034.jpg 20201214_181135.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks again to everyone that pitched in.
The x39 didn't sell but is available to anyone that gifts a membership to another or donates $10 to the page.

Screenshot_20201216-185949_PayPal.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.