JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
Oof, yeah, I can see that out my window - avoid I-5 Northbound toward downtown at all costs. Take 217 in to 26 to downtown if you're South far enough; Barbur Blvd in to downtown otherwise.

Wanted to come and see all your ugly mugs but a massive migraine has kept me home today from work so I am unable to attend...barely type this post.

NEXT TIME! Next time let's do a Friday thing or day before a holiday or something. Weekdays are hard for me.

Thanks! And you all have fun!

It was fine to meet you all.

What a disappointment that Burt decided not to socialize with us! Burt, we were talking about you. Were you watching us through a scope? :cool:

Great to put a face to several names. Look forward to seeing several of you again, and soon.

By the by, there's an event on the other side of the River as listed in another thread- Coffee Villa, OC meet and greet. I don't have the particulars in front of me right now.

Burt didn't decide anything. His biggest customer decided for him. Not a call for two days and then BAM 4:30pm, help, emergency, 400+ phones not working.

Being a contractor isn't all it is cracked up to be when everyone else is an idiot and you can't delegate the real important/emergency work.

Very disappointed I couldn't make it. Hope you guys had a great time, next time around I'll make a specific contingency plan per Murphy's Law.

First story would have been that I was Paperboy of the Year in that neighborhood and that William Shatner gave me the award at Oaks Park and then with more beer the stories would have gone downhill from there .... lol.

Burt didn't decide anything. His biggest customer decided for him. Not a call for two days and then BAM 4:30pm, help, emergency, 400+ phones not working.

Being a contractor isn't all it is cracked up to be when everyone else is an idiot and you can't delegate the real important/emergency work.

Very disappointed I couldn't make it. Hope you guys had a great time, next time around I'll make a specific contingency plan per Murphy's Law.

First story would have been that I was Paperboy of the Year in that neighborhood and that William Shatner gave me the award at Oaks Park and then with more beer the stories would have gone downhill from there .... lol.

Burt, you were sorely missed. I tried, but you have big shoes to fill.

Great to meet so many new people! I hope everyone had a great time, I can't wait for the next one :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top