JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You are right, this is a THURSDAY NIGHT get together, 9/17/09! My apologies, but with everything I've been thru the last week with my Mom and the emergency trip back to Kansas City, I'm a little frazzled.

Sorry for the confusion.

Looks like there will be four of us. Myself, Frog, NK77 (I'll try to be there early), and BT97006.

Anybody want to sign up last minute? I'll see you all there.

OK guys. I'll get a table that would hold up to six people. I don't think we'll have more than that. I'll be the big guy with the goatee and the WSU shirt on.

See ya tomorrow. I'll probably show up a little after six.

Steve
I'll be the big shorter guy with the goatee!

Frog
I'll be the bearded guy with brown/grey hair waring a flannel hoodie.
NK777

And I'll be the tall skinny guy with the goatee.:s0114:

Will do. I will try to set up something for next month. May be at someplace like Red Robin where we have more food options. Not all folks are into Mex food.

Had a great time.

Frog, let me know how it turns out with the Walther.

I'd do it again. For the brief time I was there it was nice to meet and chat with you guys. Next time maybe I'll have more time to hang out. Hint Mondays and Tuesdays work a lot better for me but I'll understand if it doesn't work for everybody else. Perhaps I'll invite you guys out to shoot into my hill side some Monday or Tuesday if you'd like? Let me know!

Oh BTW I love Red Robin. Nothing beats a big juicy burger when your hungry except maybe a steak and garlic mashed potatoes.

I'd like to be ' in ', also, but I'm heading south for 10 days, leaving on the 11th. Won't be back till the 22nd.

Someone take minutes, with stills and video, so I'll see how it went! :s0112:

Good job on the Brown's Camp clean-up Brendon. :s0155: You sure know how to make a guy look like a woose! :D

Til next time.

Will miss ya Frog, but you Caunucks were always slackers. Just kiddin, just kiddin! :s0114: We'll see ya next time. I think I'm going to make this a regular event, maybe 2nd Tuesday of every month?

What Y'all think?

Will miss ya Frog, but you Caunucks were always slackers. Just kiddin, just kiddin! :s0114: We'll see ya next time. I think I'm going to make this a regular event, maybe 2nd Tuesday of every month?

What Y'all think?

Awesome idea. :) I know that Joe and I would (Almost) always be willing to show. I work lots of nights, but I'll usually get it off if I ask. :s0155:

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads