JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I would like to set up an NWFA dinner get together here in the Portland, OR area at Lupe's Escape Mexican Restaurant in Aloha, OR on Thursday, 9/17/09 at approx. 6:30 PM.

Lupe's is on TV Hwy in Aloha between 185th and 198th on the north side of the street between Knecht's auto parts and Auto Zone. It looks like a dive, but has good mexican food reasonably priced and a good selection of adult beverages for those so inclined.

I think they may take reservations for large groups so please RSVP no later than Tuesday, 9/15/09 if you would like to attend and I will set it up.

BYOM (Bring your own money ;)). Let's talk shootin'!

ps. You might want to put this under 'Events.....

Frog, how do I do that? Do I close and repost or is there a way to move the thread to the events forum section?

NK777 I knew any time I picked wouldn't work for everyone, but I will probably be there a little after 6:00. If you can make it even for a little appetizer before dinner you would be welcome.

I'll try to make a reservation under "Steve" if enough folks sign up.

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't responded earlier, but I had to make an emergency trip back to Kansas City last Thursday regarding my Mother. Without going into details, I'm still trying to get back into the groove, but plan to see whoever can make it to dinner at Lupe's Thursday Evening at 6:30. I'll see if anyone else RSVP's by end of day today and try to give the restaruant a heads up. So far I'm thinking a table for six would do unless several more folks indicate an interest. After the last week I've had this will make a pleasant diversion.

NK777 I knew any time I picked wouldn't work for everyone, but I will probably be there a little after 6:00. If you can make it even for a little appetizer before dinner you would be welcome.

I'll try to make a reservation under "Steve" if enough folks sign up.

I totally understand. I'll be there at 6:00 PM. :s0155:

I'd like to attend but getting ready to head out of town.

My wife and I eat there fairly often. The food is always good. I don't think they take reservations. You have to sign up at the front door to put your name on the seating list.

Have fun...

OK guys. I'll get a table that would hold up to six people. I don't think we'll have more than that. I'll be the big guy with the goatee and the WSU shirt on.

See ya tomorrow. I'll probably show up a little after six.

Steve

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews