JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about T shirts cool small logo type like a cool simple logo that goes where some have pockets as or on the sleve

something people could ware when they are out shooting or at gun shows so we can recognize fellow members

i could work something up for Joey if nothing like that currently exist and is wanted

i think if you ware it out shooting at your favorite pit and you see others shooting with the same shirts it may add some comfort level . I usually get a little tense when some one i don't know pulls up and wants to shoot where i'm shooting if they were toting a NFWA That would open up communication but it has to be something cool and simple like the HK logo

How about T shirts cool small logo type like a cool simple logo that goes where some have pockets as or on the sleve

something people could ware when they are out shooting or at gun shows so we can recognize fellow members

i could work something up for Joey if nothing like that currently exist and is wanted

i think if you ware it out shooting at your favorite pit and you see others shooting with the same shirts it may add some comfort level . I usually get a little tense when some one i don't know pulls up and wants to shoot where i'm shooting if they were toting a NFWA That would open up communication but it has to be something cool and simple like the HK logo

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/fo...5888-nwfa-t-shirts-here.html?highlight=shirts

I meant to say in addition to what is already being made but something simple that does not advertise that you are a gun owner as that has been discussed and some find that that may be a bad idea which probably has kept some from getting a shirt

something that only members will identify kind of a not so secret hand shake with just a simple NWFA sticker or t shirt

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top