Buster Beaver Cerakote
Defensive Arts
HighLine Firearms
Southwest Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Gun Deals
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Reactions
Is there such a thing? I was thinking today while waiting in a parking lot to meet another member, that if I had one on my truck it'd make it easier to figure out who's who in a sea of "tan Chevy trucks".

eldbillbo

Reactions
How about T shirts cool small logo type like a cool simple logo that goes where some have pockets as or on the sleve

something people could ware when they are out shooting or at gun shows so we can recognize fellow members

i could work something up for Joey if nothing like that currently exist and is wanted

i think if you ware it out shooting at your favorite pit and you see others shooting with the same shirts it may add some comfort level . I usually get a little tense when some one i don't know pulls up and wants to shoot where i'm shooting if they were toting a NFWA That would open up communication but it has to be something cool and simple like the HK logo

How about T shirts cool small logo type like a cool simple logo that goes where some have pockets as or on the sleve

something people could ware when they are out shooting or at gun shows so we can recognize fellow members

i could work something up for Joey if nothing like that currently exist and is wanted

i think if you ware it out shooting at your favorite pit and you see others shooting with the same shirts it may add some comfort level . I usually get a little tense when some one i don't know pulls up and wants to shoot where i'm shooting if they were toting a NFWA That would open up communication but it has to be something cool and simple like the HK logo

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/fo...5888-nwfa-t-shirts-here.html?highlight=shirts

eldbillbo

Reactions
I meant to say in addition to what is already being made but something simple that does not advertise that you are a gun owner as that has been discussed and some find that that may be a bad idea which probably has kept some from getting a shirt

something that only members will identify kind of a not so secret hand shake with just a simple NWFA sticker or t shirt

DSG Arms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Copeland Custom Gunworks
NW Custom Firearms
Project Appleseed
Cerberus Training Group
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Sporting Systems

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond, OR