JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Weekend of the 21-23 Nov is gunshow and busy.

Any other suggestions.

I was thinking 1st week in December to meet all the new members. Then another first week in Jan to blow up x-mas trees at memaloose...

BBQ doesn't need to be a shoot.. we just need a local place where we can cook up some food hang out.

Thoughts?

I think it'd probably be best to keep the BBQ and shoot separate, but it's up to you guys. I know when I BBQ I like to drink, and I don't feel comfortable being around others who are drinking and shooting.

Last Edited:
as a note, when i went to the BPH shoot there were more empty cases of beer then could fit in a pickup bed. and there was spaghetti and other delicious food to be had..
and lots of shooting still

That's not something I'd like to associate NWFA with.

I'm still a little confused as to whether this is a BBQ/Meet & Greet/Party type thing or if it's a BBQ/Shoot?

Ok good, that's what I was hoping. Put me down for bringing a bottle of something, plus whatever else ;)

I think first we need the location, like you said, then we need to find a date that works for the host.

We might need one of these for the bbq

hand-gun-shaped-grill.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews