JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Weekend of the 21-23 Nov is gunshow and busy.

Any other suggestions.

I was thinking 1st week in December to meet all the new members. Then another first week in Jan to blow up x-mas trees at memaloose...

BBQ doesn't need to be a shoot.. we just need a local place where we can cook up some food hang out.

Thoughts?

I think it'd probably be best to keep the BBQ and shoot separate, but it's up to you guys. I know when I BBQ I like to drink, and I don't feel comfortable being around others who are drinking and shooting.

Last Edited:
as a note, when i went to the BPH shoot there were more empty cases of beer then could fit in a pickup bed. and there was spaghetti and other delicious food to be had..
and lots of shooting still

That's not something I'd like to associate NWFA with.

I'm still a little confused as to whether this is a BBQ/Meet & Greet/Party type thing or if it's a BBQ/Shoot?

Ok good, that's what I was hoping. Put me down for bringing a bottle of something, plus whatever else ;)

I think first we need the location, like you said, then we need to find a date that works for the host.

We might need one of these for the bbq

hand-gun-shaped-grill.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews