JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We're about to place our next apparel order, mainly in order to have our volunteer t-shirts by May 2 for the big Pick Up The Burn event. To raise funds for our volunteer efforts, we're thinking about ordering some of our sold out items as well.

I'd like to try to get an idea of what would make you more likely or less likely to buy a hat, t-shirt, or hooded sweatshirt. Since there are too many questions for a software poll, I'll just ask that you reply to each one. Brief answers are fine, but details are more helpful. Keep in mind that all profits from these items go to fund the site.

Images can be found at our store here: <broken link removed>. Please note, the t-shirt design will be changing to match our new logo (like the hooded sweatshirt).

Thanks for your help!
Joe Link

NWFA Logo T-Shirts

1. How likely are you to purchase a black NWFA logo t-shirt?
a) Very likely.
b) Somewhat likely.
c) Not likely.
d) I wouldn't.

2. How do you like the design of the black NWFA logo t-shirt?
a) I love it.
b) It's good.
c) It's ok.
d) I don't like it.

3. What would you consider a fair price for a black NWFA logo t-shirt?
a) $25.00
b) $20.00
c) $15.00
d) $10.00

Hooded Sweatshirts

1. How likely are you to purchase an NWFA logo hooded sweatshirt?
a) Very likely.
b) Somewhat likely.
c) Not likely.
d) I wouldn't.

2. How do you like the design of the black NWFA logo hooded sweatshirt?
a) I love it.
b) It's good.
c) It's ok.
d) I don't like it.

3. What would you consider a fair price for a black NWFA logo hooded sweatshirt?
a) $40.00
b) $35.00
c) $30.00
d) $25.00

Hats

1. How likely are you to purchase an NWFA logo hat?
a) Very likely.
b) Somewhat likely.
c) Not likely.
d) I wouldn't.

2. How do you like the design of the black NWFA logo hat?
a) I love it.
b) It's good.
c) It's ok.
d) I don't like it.

3. What would you consider a fair price for a black NWFA logo hat?
a) $25.00
b) $20.00
c) $15.00
d) $10.00

Shipping

1. Which shipping model do you prefer?
a) Free Shipping (rolled into the price of the item).
b) Per Item Shipping ($3.00 per item)
c) Flat Rate Shipping ($5.00 per order)

2. If we chose a different shipping model than the one you chose above, would you still make a purchase?
a) Yes.
b) Probably.
c) No.

One question: Is the .com being removed for a reason? People may not realize it is a website rather than a shop.

T-shirt and Hat, on the t-shrits and sweatshirt, should probably have the full url in smaller print under the logo with the ".com". But in general the name does look better with the 2-line larger print.

Thanks for the feedback so far guys, we still need more input before placing an order.

One question: Is the .com being removed for a reason? People may not realize it is a website rather than a shop.

It's mostly a branding thing, keeping with one consistent logo. We also found that the .com didn't really do anything in terms of helping people knowing what it was.

I would most likely buy a 2x Black or OD Green tee shirt, other forums change between $20 and $25 for a good quality cotton tee shirt.

I would surely pay the same here.

I currently have bought from 2) Vintage Audio forums and 1) Willys Jeep forum.

I'd take a sweatshirt maybe 2. I think the better quality hoodie the more likely that I wear it constantly.

also zipper front option would be really nice too: logo on the back, icon/msg over the heart? perhaps a "2A" in inside a red heart? maybe the 3 goals of nwfa encircling the heart?

same design thoughts on the t shirt: back details?

whatever they cost is what they cost imo plus the proceeds help nwfa.

perhaps the website in full included somewhere else in the design? then again if people ask everyone wearing this will know the site address.

btw I'd like an in town pickup option if possible, or pickup at a cleanup event?

also more stickers would be cool

Some good ideas here.
This should be put in a polling format, so the questions could be answered, along with feedback.

Also, I think a Specific Thread heading "News from Joe", or something similar should be incorporated at the very top of the site listings.

I was told this was going to be posted, (this questionnaire) a few months ago when I bought some T shirts................................................., I just found it todayo_Oo_O:confused::confused:

You could always do something like this as a heart patch, and yes, zip up high quality hoodies are on my list. Not a fan of the pull overs.
nwfa01 copy.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR