JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What do the majority of NWFA members believe about Finicum? Poll: Good Shoot, or Bad Shoot?

• Finicum brought it on himself. It appears most likely to have been a good shoot.

Votes: 107 56.0%
  • Finicum was a victim. It appears most likely to have been a bad shoot.

Votes: 84 44.0%

• Total voters
Status
Your poll is missing at least one option; "Not enough info to form a valid opinion." Neither of the two choices allows for someone to acknowledge they may not know what happened.

In my opinion these are the only "normal" people. Although the two other sides will both attack people who are natural skeptics that want as much info as possible before forming an opinion on an event.

Personally I take positions from both sides of the argument, but err side on the of gov/politicians/corp will always tailor a narrative to suit their interests & as history has proven will also lie when it suits them.

Third option should be:

C. Finicum said stupid things on camera that fit the narrative of a good shoot if the gov had to go Waco/Ruby Ridge, but one silent obscured overhead video isn't enough to clear either way.

He ran.
Did they start shooting at the first stop?
Do you know what transpired? Were you there?
Based off the info we know. He ran from a law enforcement stop. Was it a traffic stop, arrest stop? Doesn't matter. He fled law enforcement which is a crime.
Maybe if they did shoot at the first stop it was because they feared he would run them down.
We don't have answers to that.
Unlike most stops, the feds knew the person/persons were armed. And he ran.

He ran. We know that for a fact.
While the feds and crooks in the capital escalated the chance for violence, finicum made the decision that led to his own death.

Let me see, "We The People".....doesn't the Federal government work for "Us"? They need to be transparent with what went down and it be investigated and those involved be made accountable along with what the exact orders were with regard to the ambush.
Play at high resolution and at 1 minute 49 seconds you can see the bullets hitting the windshield, which agrees with the statements made from 2 women inside. We need to see photos of that truck. For now, the only shots being fired, I believe, are from LE that wanted no survivors?...See More

?d=AQAqfyzSXosNuBB9&w=158&h=158&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F6sJo-7aCYu4%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg
Oregon shooting of Mr Lavoy up close UPDATED 2 Higher Res!!
<broken link removed>

Oh PU-leez.... Thats just more "YouTube shrubbery". :rolleyes:;)

image.jpg

If you LIKE your doctor, you can KEEP your doctor. :D

In the police training handbook does it state to use deadly force if one leaves a traffic stop? I would think the police would presume everybody is armed until proven otherwise. Was the roadblock put up after LaVoy fled or was it set up ahead of time? Why close 50 miles of highway for a traffic stop?

How come they didn't shoot OJ? He ran from the police and he was innocent?

They closed 60 miles of hiway in a remote area and this was pre planned. Otherwise why would they have already had shooters up in the trees on both sides also. He was silenced because he stepped on some politician toes long ago for exposing them and stopping or trying to stop their bank flow from the mineral sales and leases under the BLM property to China and other Non American buyers. All of this is why I tell people to read the history that led to all this.
Also there is no reason to keep the guys in Jail now in solitary confinement 23 hours a day other than to silence them as well til they can find a better way. I fear how many will come out of there alive. That Santilli guy was a net reporter and talk show guy that had no qualms about telling it like it was and that really ticked off the LE and the politicians. Now the excuse they use to hold him is he is a danger and threat to the community. The only threat is he will make sure the world knows the truth. They cannot silence him. See he did not stay wit the rest at that compound, nor did he hang with them other than to attend and report and record, but he had a big mouth and told the truth about everything. See the left cannot handle the truth. Especially when it is about them. Through this entire case they have ripped and shred and torn up and spit on the Constitution and what they are doing by holding them is just one more trouncing on the constitution. In case no one noticed, we already live in a tyranny. They just have most people on one big sedative and pot induced stupor. MSM would not know the truth if it was oozing from every orifice in their body, and they cater to the whims of the Politicians and the ones leading the sheep to slaughter.

I watched the video carefully a number of times and originally came to the conclusion that he might have been reaching for a gun, and therefore the shooting MIGHT have been justified. So that was my initial line of thinking...

I then read/listened to a variety of other opinions and watched the video closely again, and also in slow motion...

Here's where I'm currently at:

The case for the Government as shown/reinforced by the media:
  • They tried a traffic stop, Finicum drove off (I've not heard of any violence at the initial stop, so this seems unwise, in my opinion.)
  • Hi tried to drive past a roadblock (unwise)
  • He got out of the vehicle (unwise, even for a normal traffic stop)
  • He does initially have his hands up, but at times, does seem to put his hands where people often keep firearms on their belt or in a pocket. This could have been considered a threatening move, and thus prompted the officers shooting in self-defense. I never saw a weapon presented, so I guess you'd need to decide whether the act of looking like you MIGHT draw a weapon is enough to make a trained professional fear for their life (even knowing the statistics that 80-90% of people shot by handguns don't die, and that most hand-guns won't penetrate the vests I assume they were wearing... Of course, NO ONE wants to get shot at, vest or no vest).

The case for wrongful shooting of Finicum:
  • Finicum obviously shouldn't expect to avoid or reduce the amount of trouble he might expect by trying to run from a traffic stop of sorts
  • Finicum was also unwise in trying to go around a roadblock instead of just stopping
  • Although I've heard "Finicum attempted to run over a federal officer," it looked to me like the officer nearly dove in front of Finicum's vehicle, and if he'd been hit and killed, any injury or death of that officer should not be attributed to Finicum's actions. I don't know of any LE agency that tells their officers to jump in front of moving vehicles and them blame the driver for injuries.
  • All that said, ...
  • Since we don't have any audio of the shooting (odd, in my opinion, since I would imagine that at least something [drone, patrol car(s), officer body cam(s), etc] would be able to record audio well enough to hear gun shots), so after careful review of the video, eye-witness testimony (which could be skewed, of course) and considering other alternate explanations of what happened, here's another possibility...
  • Agents were reportedly shooting at the vehicle before Finicum exited the vehicle. May or may not be true, but if true, may explain why he exited the vehicle (perhaps to try and keep the people inside from being shot at, i.e. "here I am, the driver who ran the roadblock, take me, quit shooting at them.")
  • Once out of the vehicle, he had his hands up, that is absolutely clear, at least at first. Why did his hands come down? One possibility is that he was stumbling/off-balance while walking in deep snow. Would a man taking his hands down while stumbling be enough to scare an officer under stress into shooting? Perhaps. And perhaps the first time he stumbled was the cause for his hands coming down, and perhaps he was shot in the torso because of it (officer under stress), and perhaps that would explain why his hands went to that area of his body again. It would seem a pretty natural reaction to put your hands over a wound before you even realize what's happening (who doesn't grab their thumb and hold it when they smack it with a hammer, or put their hand over a scraped knee), and then, as he turns around with his hands down there, perhaps the other officer shot him because of his hand position (without a clear view from behind) and/or because he heard the other officer shoot (presumably justified) and the threat didn't seem to be neutralized.
If only we had audio to hear when shots were fired, it would certainly help to clear up some ambiguity. e.g. If there were no shots fired at the vehicle prior to his exit and there were no shots fired prior to the part where his hand seem to be near his belt for a couple seconds, then it might be a justified shooting, but without the audio, there's a couple plausible explanations for what we're watching in that video.

Interesting that they "don't normally release video that quickly and are taking a big risk in doing so," and yet, they did this time, but no audio. Did an officer intentionally shoot him in cold-blood? I'd like to think not. Could an officer possibly have made an error in judgement and squeezed off a round at the slightest flinch of a suspect, or at a vehicle where any shape resembling a gun in the window throws off warning signs with no real threat yet presented? Sure could*. Once one shot is fired, are other officers put even more on edge and more likely to shoot to make sure no harm comes to themselves or their fellow officers? I believe so; Seems like human nature. Could they have released the video to take some heat off of them during the investigation because, without audio, it at least LOOKS LIKE he MIGHT have went for his gun? It wouldn't be unheard of or inconceivable.

*As evidence for my "Sure could," above, here's a quick anecdote: I have, at times, been involved as a volunteer in multi-agency active-shooter training put on by our county sheriff's office, so the various agencies can train together and work better together as soon as enough officers from any agency show up to go engage the shooter (i.e. a tac team of 5; at least that's how they did it at the time). As a volunteer, I'd sometimes play a bad guy, a bystander, a panicky civilian, a potential victim, or even a dead person. One time, I was playing a dead person in a scenario where officers were not supposed to shoot the bad buy (a volunteer) because his shotgun was sitting on the bench next to his "wife" (another volunteer), and he had no visible weapons, nor was he to make any sudden moves. Essentially, when the officers followed the yelling from the bad guy (yelling at his wife sitting on the bench) and came around the corner, he was facing away from them, empty hands already waving around in the air while screaming at his wife, his shotgun in plain view on the bench beside him, and they told him to keep his hands up and slowly step away from the weapon, which he did. For the most part, most of the tac teams that came through that scenario did just fine, deescalating the situation and making a peaceful arrest with no more "bloodshed," but one group actually shot me in the leg with a simunition round during this scenario. I was a dead person, laying on the ground about 8 feet to the right of the suspect and his wife, and I got shot in a scenario where there was no reason or expectation to shoot. Someone had a bit of an itchy trigger finger under the [presumably much more mild] stress of training. Officers, trained as they might be, are humans and can make mistakes, especially under stress.

So, all in all, this is a complex situation and it's really hard to say what really happened, given the touchiness of the situation and lack of audio, not to mention that we're mostly getting only the info the government and the media are allowing us to get. I'd love to say that both are highly trustworthy, but I'm not convinced that's the case. I will, however, try to keep a balanced opinion and base my comments on the evidence available, and for now, that evidence seems somewhat inconclusive.

Last Edited:
What amuses me is how the OP gets all riled up because more than a few of us REFUSE to get in line and pick "yes or no", "on or off", "left or right"... DO IT!!

Then the OP (with a little help from his "friend") attempts to force-fit us "pegs" that won't play into the two "holes" that have been carved out.

It reeks like a typical progressive trying to force everyone and everything into their paradigm of perfection... o_O

View attachment 275978

What I am seeing here and the "Supposed" poll results if they are what people think and the degree they are eating up the MSM and LE reports with all the real evidence that has been presented and what truly led up to the entire thing. With all that I am beginning to see the Marxists Left has won and there is very little hope remaining for this Nation. They will all reap the rewards of tyranny. It is already here. :(
The freedoms and the America I grew up in is already gone and most like likely beyond repair.
Let the ignorant reap their rewards. It sure will be an eye opener for them in the end.
Sad day in this land for sure. The free run of drugs in America has already nuimbed enough brains that they won.

A lot of words in this thread but based on what I know, I agree with everyone saying there needs to be a third option. Not enough evidence at the moment to show that it was justified. To me anyways. Some people don't need a lot of evidence to be convinced, others do.

I'm also of the mind that the OP should calm himself down before making any posts in reply. Otherwise, ad hominem is likely to occur (which, to me, invalidates any point that could have been made). Sure there are times where I'll ignore ad hominem, but this isn't one of those times where I would ignore it.

A lot of words in this thread but based on what I know, I agree with everyone saying there needs to be a third option. Not enough evidence at the moment to show that it was justified. To me anyways. Some people don't need a lot of evidence to be convinced, others do.

I'm also of the mind that the OP should calm himself down before making any posts in reply. Otherwise, ad hominem is likely to occur (which, to me, invalidates any point that could have been made). Sure there are times where I'll ignore ad hominem, but this isn't one of those times where I would ignore it.

I keep hearing or should say read a lot of comments like that about the OP, but funny thing is due to the nature of the beast I had that person obviously on the ignore list, as I have not see one post about what folks are referring :) I don't even see who began this poll, just the poll.
I just see the poll thing as someone trying to validate their own thoughts or agenda and actualyl put no faith in polls. In this case if I did I would give up in the possibility of this nation ever recovering from the cancer that has infected it. America is very ill right now. It needs a lot of healing, and pray that it can heal and become what it once was again.
As for the truth, the truth WILL come out at some point and I hope the sooner the better, but until it does there is a big learning curve in store for everyone. The comment I made about tyranny, is true. It is here and birthing as we write. The question is where will we let it get to.

So I voted he brought this on himself for one reason.
He ran.
If he wouldn't have made the decision to commit a crime by running from a traffic stop regardless of the circumstances he would be alive today and could continue the fight in court.

Two eyewitnesses who were IN his truck both confirm that the reason he drove the truck away from the first barricade is that THEY WERE SHOOTING AT THE TRUCK as it was stopped at that first barricade..... no one approached the truck, no one gave any orders, no one gave any clue what to do..... Ryan Bundy rolled down his window and put both his hands outside to show he was unarmed...... the response? Several rounds fired at the truck from several different positions. What would YOU do if you had passengers in a truck that was stopped, no clue why or what to do, and a number of people started SHOOTING AT IT? I'd do what HE did. Two witnesses also report that as LaVoy exited the truck he hollerd DON"T SHOOT THERE ARE WOMEN INSIDE THE TRUCK. His hands were in the air as he said that. The response? Shot fired form his left side... he pointed at the cop who had fired, in a short sleeved shirt, then moved his nand down to his left him where he'd been struck. The resoonse? A round to his left leg, disabling him, another to his back, likely the fatal shot. Centre mass. There was another round to his face.

One of the men back at the refuge is now on the record that ALL who left to head to John Day were unarmed... and specifically that LaVoy had left ALL his weapons there before leaving. There is another report, unconfirmed, that the serial number of the nine mm handgun said to have been in LaVoy's coat pocket checks... as having been stolen two years ago. Others say he never used semi-auto pistols, only revolvers (as seen in most recent photos) always on RIGHT hip, and his long guns.

So, WHAT law did he break as he fled for his, and those of his companions, lives, haivng NO instructions as to what to do?

He ran.
Did they start shooting at the first stop?
Do you know what transpired? Were you there?
Based off the info we know. He ran from a law enforcement stop. Was it a traffic stop, arrest stop? Doesn't matter. He fled law enforcement which is a crime.
Maybe if they did shoot at the first stop it was because they feared he would run them down.
We don't have answers to that.
Unlike most stops, the feds knew the person/persons were armed. And he ran.

He ran. We know that for a fact.
While the feds and crooks in the capital escalated the chance for violence, finicum made the decision that led to his own death.

Let me see, "We The People".....doesn't the Federal government work for "Us"? They need to be transparent with what went down and it be investigated and those involved be made accountable along with what the exact orders were with regard to the ambush.
Play at high resolution and at 1 minute 49 seconds you can see the bullets hitting the windshield, which agrees with the statements made from 2 women inside. We need to see photos of that truck. For now, the only shots being fired, I believe, are from LE that wanted no survivors?...See More

View attachment 275993
Oregon shooting of Mr Lavoy up close UPDATED 2 Higher Res!!
<broken link removed>

Most of the rounds were hitting the other side of the vehicle. This is the far side from where the LE were at. Lavoy and the others exited from this side shown.

Good post. Agreed. Now wait for the horse crap youtube links to appear... probably already have. Or the "testimony" of the other people in the vehicle... I seriously believe these hot headed supporters of the bundy crew are of the same sort that believe that we didn't land on the moon or that roswell is full of aliens and spaceships.
a little bias there, being a local? First a high res analisis of the overhead video framne by frame shows no damage to the roof of LaVoy's truck as it arrives at the first stop. Then, after Ryan Bundy stuck his bare hands out the window to demonstrate he was not armed, shots are seen fired from that side (right) nof the truck. Ryan says the first one hit the metal between his hands and the truck's rearview mirror on that side. As the truck pulls away, two long scrapes are now visible on the top of the truck.. yet in the time between when it comes to a stop there and leaves, nothing can be seen to have made them... but they are there, all the way through the murder, arrests, etc. The video also shows a number of puffs of snow being kicked up from the body of the truck as it sites there for a couple of seconds after the shooting begins and as it drives away from the active shooter zone. Puffs of snow continue to be kicked up until it is out of range. Accounts from three of the occupants of the truck claim the shooting continued as it moved out of the area of the first barricade, and everyone piled on the floor as low as they could get.. except for the driver. As it stops off the road at the second barricade and LaVoy exits, hands up and declaring DON"T SHOOT THERE ARE WOMEN IN THE TRUCK AND WE ARE UNARMED (again, all three occupant statements) and LaVoy is hit, downed, then killed as he lay there in the snow, the government troops begin firing on the truck.... estimates are well over a hundred rounds hit it. It is a wonder only one of the remaining occupants were hit.. Ryan Bundy in the shoulder, dealt with at a local hospital. Statements from those in the truck, and at least one back at the refuge, declare absolutely that ALL the people who left there for John Day in those two vehicles had left ALL their weapons back at the refuge, a conscious decision to be unarmed as they travelled.

YOU, mister resident of Harney County, have some serious issues going in in your home county... and this incident is not the first of similar stink I've read of having occurred in Harney and Malheur County. In this case, two men were convicted on false testimony and on account of a corrupt prosecuting attorney who had eyewitnesses approach him with solid evidence that would disprove the main allegations made against the Hammones, yet that prosecutor refused to allow that testimony to be brought into the trial.

The Hammonds got railroaded, like them or not, by the endemic corruption rampant in YOUR county. This time it was them. Next time, who? And WHO will stand up for YOU when its your turn, as it surely will be.. unless you're one of them? You need to read and study and consider what is out there that you are NOT being shown on the TeeVee set... and from the FBI and BLM, who have NO business being in that county anyway.

http://media.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/other/2016/02/02/Finicum%20family%20statement2.pdf

Detailed Version from Oregon Live
SUPPLEMENTAL STATEMENT FROM THE LAVOY FINICUM FAMILY 2-2-2016

The purpose of this statement is to supplement the statement we issued earlier. It does
not contradict our previous statement, but only serves to supplement, support and add
detail to our previous position.
At this point, based on the additional information we have now received, it is our
position that not only was the shooting death of LaVoy Finicum completely unjustified,
but that the FBI and Oregon State Police may also be engaging in a cover-up, and
seeking to manipulate and mislead the media and the American public about what really
happened.
We realize this may sound like a bold statement, but now that Shawna Cox, who was a
passenger in LaVoy's vehicle, and an eye witness, has been released from custody, we
have now had the opportunity to hear yet another account, and the ability to start crossreferencing
all currently available information to figure out what really happened. This
has shed important additional light on the whole ordeal -- especially when Cox is given
the opportunity to essentially narrate what is happening in the video, from an eye
witness standpoint.
It is our position that under the guise of claimed transparency, the FBI was very quick to
release a very grainy, edited video, along with their interpretation of what they claimed it
showed, without any audio overlay, in an effort to attempt to try to make the first
impression on this issue, and seek to sway public opinion from the outset.
Based on Shawna Cox's account, coupled with the account of Victoria Sharp, and
comparison to the video released by the FBI, we now desire to make the following
additional observations:
• Mark McConnell (if that is even his real name), had previously issued a
statement that LaVoy had supposedly "charged" toward the officers. According
to Shawna Cox, however, McConnell was not even present and had no personal
knowledge whatsoever of what happened at the roadblock where LaVoy was
killed. By way of background, McConnell had shown up at the refuge just two
days earlier and ingratiated himself into their circle. He insisted on driving
Ammon Bundy to the meeting. His vehicle was stopped at the outset,
immediately surrounded by other vehicles and officers, and Ammon was arrested
at that point, without incident. According to Shawna Cox, McConnell was never
arrested and hasn't been charged. Consequently, at this point it seems fairly
obvious that McConnell was either an undercover agent who was helping to
orchestrate the whole thing, or he was bribed somehow. But he never even saw
what happened with LaVoy.
• Officers started shooting at LaVoy's vehicle and the people in it right from the
outset, even at the very first stop. Ryan Payne put his empty hands out of
! 2!
LaVoy's truck window, and they shot at him. Ryan then yelled that there were
women in the vehicle. The officers instructed them to allow the women to get out
of the vehicle, but Victoria Sharp refused, and Shawna Cox would not leave her.
• LaVoy clearly stated (yelled) to the officers, repeatedly, that it was his intention to
go on to Grant County to talk to the sheriff there. But a disagreement ensued
between LaVoy and Ryan Payne as to what they should do, so Payne exited the
vehicle, at which time LaVoy proceeded farther until he came to the roadblock.
• According to Shawna Cox, they were being fired upon right from the outset at the
second stop, before LaVoy even exited the vehicle. Bullets had already come
through the front windshield. According to Cox, there is no question that LaVoy
was trying to draw the gunfire away from the others in the vehicle.
• According to Cox, because it was very obvious that LaVoy had his hands in the
air and intended to keep them there, the best explanation for LaVoy's arguably
furtive hand movements, and why he lowered his hands and reached for his side
at one point is because he had already been shot, and he was reaching toward
the area where he had been hit as an involuntary physical reflex, despite his
fairly obvious determination to try to keep his hands in the air, as evidenced by
the fact that he once again attempted to raised his hands, before being shot
again and collapsing.
• According to Shawna Cox, after LaVoy was lying motionless in the snow, the
legion of federal agents and police unleashed a barrage of gunfire on LaVoy's
truck and its remaining occupants, then including Ryan Bundy, Shawna Cox and
Victoria Sharp, and shot it repeatedly. It was during this round of gunfire that
Ryan Bundy was wounded. According to Cox, it was miraculous that no one else
(which included Victoria Sharpe, a completely innocent bystander) was killed or
seriously wounded during this attack. In addition to gunfire, they were also
terrorized by repeated smoke and pepper bombs.
• There was never any attempt to provide any meaningful or timely medical
attention to LaVoy. Victoria Sharp kept yelling that she was an EMT, and she
wanted to treat him, but she was shot at instead.
• After re-reviewing the extended video with better technology, we want to reiterate
that we are not accepting at face value the FBI's statement that LaVoy was
actually armed.
In summary and conclusion, after now having had the opportunity to view the full video
with better technology, and to cross-reference it with two eye-witness accounts, what
we believe the video shows is that LaVoy was being fired upon before he even got out
of the truck. He exited very quickly and ran away from the vehicle to draw the gunfire
away from the truck and its remaining occupants. He had his empty hands in the air.
He never wielded a weapon. He never posed any genuine threat to anyone. It is our
position that he was cornered like a helpless animal, with nowhere else to turn, and
executed in cold blood. We believe he had already been shot before he ever lowered
his hands. We believe some of his hand movements were a natural physical reflex to
being shot. He was shot multiple times in the back with his hands in the air. He was
then completely ignored and disregarded for an extended period of time, and left to die
with no attempt to provide any medical attention, while an entire of officers and agents
! 3!
(estimated to be at least 20 at that location), thoroughly terrorized the remaining
occupants of the vehicle, including two women (Shawna Cox and Victoria Sharp), by
shooting the truck full of holes.
Based on the FBI's own preemptive efforts to manipulate public opinion under the guise
of transparency, it is our position that if the FBI has nothing to hide and it wants to be
fully transparent about what happened, it should immediately release the following:
• All applicable audio recordings and sound tracks, including an audio track of the
event recorded on Shawna Cox's phone, which has not been released.
• Full length, unedited video (by drones, body cameras, dash cameras, etc.)
• Complete, close-up images of LaVoy's truck following the siege.
In the meantime, we will have no choice but to wait for the outcome of the independent
investigation, and hope that nothing is done to tamper with the evidence.

a little bias there, being a local? First a high res analisis of the overhead video framne by frame shows no damage to the roof of LaVoy's truck as it arrives at the first stop. Then, after Ryan Bundy stuck his bare hands out the window to demonstrate he was not armed, shots are seen fired from that side (right) nof the truck. Ryan says the first one hit the metal between his hands and the truck's rearview mirror on that side. As the truck pulls away, two long scrapes are now visible on the top of the truck.. yet in the time between when it comes to a stop there and leaves, nothing can be seen to have made them... but they are there, all the way through the murder, arrests, etc. The video also shows a number of puffs of snow being kicked up from the body of the truck as it sites there for a couple of seconds after the shooting begins and as it drives away from the active shooter zone. Puffs of snow continue to be kicked up until it is out of range. Accounts from three of the occupants of the truck claim the shooting continued as it moved out of the area of the first barricade, and everyone piled on the floor as low as they could get.. except for the driver. As it stops off the road at the second barricade and LaVoy exits, hands up and declaring DON"T SHOOT THERE ARE WOMEN IN THE TRUCK AND WE ARE UNARMED (again, all three occupant statements) and LaVoy is hit, downed, then killed as he lay there in the snow, the government troops begin firing on the truck.... estimates are well over a hundred rounds hit it. It is a wonder only one of the remaining occupants were hit.. Ryan Bundy in the shoulder, dealt with at a local hospital. Statements from those in the truck, and at least one back at the refuge, declare absolutely that ALL the people who left there for John Day in those two vehicles had left ALL their weapons back at the refuge, a conscious decision to be unarmed as they travelled.

YOU, mister resident of Harney County, have some serious issues going in in your home county... and this incident is not the first of similar stink I've read of having occurred in Harney and Malheur County. In this case, two men were convicted on false testimony and on account of a corrupt prosecuting attorney who had eyewitnesses approach him with solid evidence that would disprove the main allegations made against the Hammones, yet that prosecutor refused to allow that testimony to be brought into the trial.

The Hammonds got railroaded, like them or not, by the endemic corruption rampant in YOUR county. This time it was them. Next time, who? And WHO will stand up for YOU when its your turn, as it surely will be.. unless you're one of them? You need to read and study and consider what is out there that you are NOT being shown on the TeeVee set... and from the FBI and BLM, who have NO business being in that county anyway.

Just a hunch but I think Mr Harney County is from closer to Marion County
An IP check could confirm that...............

Modern drones now in use by law enforcement are capable of much higher resolution then that shown in the grainy video released to the public shortly after the shooting. Questions regarding the shooting might be better answered if the FBI were to release a higher definition version of the video. Judging from the amount of redacted information in the video, this particular drone was very high tech. So, is this the best they can give us?

Modern drones now in use by law enforcement are capable of much higher resolution then that shown in the grainy video released to the public shortly after the shooting. Questions regarding the shooting might be better answered if the FBI were to release a higher definition version of the video. Judging from the amount of redacted information in the video, this particular drone was very high tech. So, is this the best they can give us?

Yep. I know that first hand. As I know those imaging systems.
The true resolution would shock most anyone.
The lens they put on that daylight CCD has amazing super high resolution.
They can be made low, electronically. The lens tells the truth the electronics can make it lie.
That image was made low res for a purpose.

Just a hunch but I think Mr Harney County is from closer to Marion County
An IP check could confirm that...............
he's posing as from Harney County and this my earlier post to him takes his claim at face value. If he's not from there, he's a fraid anyway, and perhaps others FROM there might pay heed to my words. Or not. Who knows? Plant? Informant? Rabble rouser? Troll? I didn't see when this poster joined NWFA.....

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top