JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I'm going to have to find a different shop for transfers and SS orders. Unwillingness to utilize currently legal options, inventory level/price, and a general lack of knowledge has made me decide that U.S will only be used for one more SS order that has already been placed. Time to start making the drive south to GP/Medford.

Well, I'm going to have to find a different shop for transfers and SS orders. Unwillingness to utilize currently legal options, inventory level/price, and a general lack of knowledge has made me decide that U.S will only be used for one more SS order that has already been placed. Time to start making the drive south to GP/Medford.
Yeah... I asked Carlos about box 28 for suppressors. "I've never seen that! I'll have to look into it."

Well that article just makes us look bad. Unfortunately, we know the author is against us as soon as "bullet" is used as a substitute for "cartridge" when referencing the capacity limit. It's frustrating when the "other side" won't even do us the courtesy of using correct terminology which is, frankly, incredibly easy to learn.

Well that article just makes us look bad. Unfortunately, we know the author is against us as soon as "bullet" is used as a substitute for "cartridge" when referencing the capacity limit. It's frustrating when the "other side" won't even do us the courtesy of using correct terminology which is, frankly, incredibly easy to learn.
YeaButYouWon'tLearnThePronouns!!

The "Federal Loophole" its Lib talk for a part of the LAW they don't like, it is that simple.
We the people didn't write, review, debate or pass the law.
But it sure makes strong lib talk to undermine our rights and press their agenda.
So bottom line, why pour fuel on the fire and never - ever talk to these people.
Back to basics, stop filing their tanks up and remember these two words; NO COMMENT!

uiIhearU.jpg
Click to make bigger....(and to download embedded listening software)

:eek:

And propaganda it is. A shallow dive into the "Oregon Capital Chronicle" shows it to be very new, part of something called the "States Newsroom" an org of "non-profit" leftist "news" sites. States Newsroom were started (exclusively? Can't tell.) with money from the Hopewell Fund.

"States Newsroom, which runs another network of left-wing "fake news" websites, was originally created as "Newsroom Network," a project of the Arabella-run 501(c)(3) Hopewell Fund. In June 2019, States Newsroom was spun off as an independent nonprofit with its own 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, but a number of its local affiliates are used by the Hopewell Fund as its own legal aliases."

Hopewell Fund is an arm of Arabella Advisors. Arabella Advisors is "dark money" funnel for the left, this according to progressives, ie, not simply an accusation from the right.

So yeah, nothing but propagandists claiming to be impartial news.

Oh I think they understand it just fine! They just disagree with it. It must be a qualification to be hired in MSM. They understand "Freedom of the Press"! As free to say anything that's pops into their little tiny brains? As long as it follows the required narrative.
Honestly, having walked a few through it. They simply don't get it. They think it's about weird things like supremacy and such. Once explained from a different perspective, they sort of get it. They just don't seem to fully understand its importance until they sit and listen. If they are capable of that though…

Honestly, having walked a few through it. They simply don't get it. They think it's about weird things like supremacy and such. Once explained from a different perspective, they sort of get it. They just don't seem to fully understand its importance until they sit and listen. If they are capable of that though…
It's called the paracingulate sulcus (PCS), its abuse and manipulation by malevolent actors are directly responsible for the bubblegumshow we find ourselves in, and it keeps me up at night. I could make a giant effort post about the implications of this fold (or specifically lack of) in the brain but I'm not sure this is the forum to be posting that kind of thing.
I'll leave this for those who enjoy a rabbit hole. But feel free to ask me to ramble like a crazy person :s0053:

It's called the paracingulate sulcus (PCS), its abuse and manipulation by malevolent actors are directly responsible for the bubblegumshow we find ourselves in, and it keeps me up at night. I could make a giant effort post about the implications of this fold (or specifically lack of) in the brain but I'm not sure this is the forum to be posting that kind of thing.
I'll leave this for those who enjoy a rabbit hole. But feel free to ask me to ramble like a crazy person :s0053:
Oh good lord!

They understand "Freedom of the Press"! As free to say anything that's pops into their little tiny brains? As long as it follows the required narrative.
That's a spot-on description of FOX news in general and its talking heads like Tucker Carlson in particular.
Free to be a propaganda outlet. Notice how Murdoch's empire abandoned the slogan of 'Fair and Balanced' ?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top