JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
itrader page won't load. Received feed back, can't open itrader page, feedback doesn't show in ratings.

Is it still not working for you? It's working on my end. How can I replicate the issue?

OK, something jsut changed again. Where do I find my "messeges" at? It used to be at the very top of the screen next to my I.D.

Same place it's always been, in the 'notifications' area next to your ID/Username.

Hmm, that's really odd. I just checked in FireFox and Internet Explorer and they're both working on my end. Try another browser and see if it still happens.

Heh, weird. You can try clearing your Safari cookies, cache, and history, which may help.

Hi joey link, thnxs for allowing me on the forum.. I noticed today that the "how to close an ad" sticky in the classifieds section appears to be inaccurate, can someone go in and update the instructions? must be from the old forum..it reads"HOW TO CLOSE AN AD Once Item Has Sold!
On this forum you are required to close your own ad once the item has sold or you're no longer selling the item(s).

Here is how you can do this.

First, return to your ad

Second, Look in the upper right hand corner for a pull down menu that says "Thread Tools" and select it with your mouse

Third, Select the option "Close Thread" and then click the button that says "Perform Action".

It is that simple! You're are done. " (there is no choice for closing ads in the thread tools pull down, is it the administrative tools pull down?)

It would help me if the "what's new" tab were moved over to the left in the top banner.

I use a small screen and always magnify the forum. But that puts "what's new" behind some other stuff. So I have to zoom out to click on it and then zoom back in to be able to read the forum.

If it were between "forum" and "blogs" it would be perfect.

Karl on Macbook pro 13" surfing with Safari

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top