JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The advanced search option used to allow searching specific sub-forums. This was really handy in the classified section to hunt by state.

That said, I understand software upgrades all too well. Thanks for the hard work!

The advanced search option used to allow searching specific sub-forums. This was really handy in the classified section to hunt by state.

That said, I understand software upgrades all too well. Thanks for the hard work!

You could also select specific prefixes to search for which was helpful when I wanted to see all ads in a particular (or multiple) sub-forum with the "WTS OR" prefix, etc.

I bumped too soon a couple days ago on day 5 instead of day 7. I shouldn't have, and Trismn even gave me an infraction. It was deserved.

But I see people bumping in mainly the same way: commenting on their own actions. If someone adds a pic, they don't need to add a post saying "new pic". If they reply to a PM, they don't need to post "PM replied."

Duh...they got the PM. They know you replied.

The rule says no posting for 7 days. I guess we'll have to report.

That was just a warning not an infraction, we give warnings first then if people persist we give infractions. A warning has no points "awarded", it's really more just book keeping so that we can keep track of it. If we didn't do it this way we would have several mods giving the same member a warning via PM, this way only allows for 1 instance and then leaves a note that other mods can see.

I personally look at it like book keeping, so that we know the difference between a user like you who just made a minor mistake like we all do and the people who are purposely taking advantage of the system by top posting their ad ahead of all the patient/fair people.

I was looking at pinkhamr's feedback score and was really impressed that he had gotten 115 positive feedbacks within 3 weeks. Wait, that couldn't be right. And then I went and checked:

The iTrader scores are all fixed!! Yeah!!!

Good job!

It's great to see the feedback scores are back, but there are a couple deals I've had during the downtime and I'm still having problems adding feedback for others... :huh:
I keep getting the "there was an error in the details...." message.

It's great to see the feedback scores are back, but there are a couple deals I've had during the downtime and I'm still having problems adding feedback for others... :huh:
I keep getting the "there was an error in the details...." message.

Are you filling out all the fields, except the deal URL field?

Thanks for the Advanced Search changes! :rockon:

Yeah that one took some time to figure out :)

I didn't see this addressed here. When I log in and ask to see posts that are new since my last visit, the page count of returned threads isn't accurate if there's more than a few pages. For example, if there are really six pages, it will show only four. When I click to go to the last page, it then ups the count.

Not a biggie, but thanks.

You could also select specific prefixes to search for which was helpful when I wanted to see all ads in a particular (or multiple) sub-forum with the "WTS OR" prefix, etc.

These are fixed now!!! Thanks a bunch!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads