JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Either I can't leave feedback, or I can't figure out how to!

Personally, right now I liked the old format better, but I'll learn this one soon enough.

I still have the toolbar overlapping the new posts and things. If I need a new moniter I may just live with it. I am haveing to log on every time I come to the site from the email notification, even though I check the remember me box. This was never the case before. Alot of other stuff is working better, Thanks

Marty

Good luck! And best wishes. Looks like a difficult upgrade to get right.
Waiting patiently.....:confused: (That's me waiting patiently.)

Seriously, it looks like you are working hard to get it right. I liked the "look" of the previous format, and hope that when you're done, we have something easy to look at, and easy to navigate.

Well, I'm using Chrome. It was there for a day, and then POOF.

I noticed someone in the handgun classifieds that has bumped his own thread every few days. Does this new system police the classifieds like the old system did? Or this a moderator duty? That could get really old, huh?

"Bumped" ads are being reported. We encourage anyone spotting an early bump to report it so that we can "take care of it". Hopefully Joey will have the automated bump enforcer issue resolved eventually. Until then, it's back to manual enforcement and your reports help us to spot the worst offenders.

And, if folks start abusing the system, they may will suffer accordingly. ;)

I bumped too soon a couple days ago on day 5 instead of day 7. I shouldn't have, and Trismn even gave me an infraction. It was deserved.

But I see people bumping in mainly the same way: commenting on their own actions. If someone adds a pic, they don't need to add a post saying "new pic". If they reply to a PM, they don't need to post "PM replied."

Duh...they got the PM. They know you replied.

The rule says no posting for 7 days. I guess we'll have to report.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top