JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New to this forum, not sure how I missed it all these years as I've frequented many firearms related websites. Not a day goes by that I don't spend a couple hours reading firearm blogs/forums/classifieds. Even if I just bought the gun I've wanted and saved for, I'm already looking for the next one to add to one of the safes. And when those are full, I guess it's time for another safe.

I love my Glocks. I have 1911s and other polymer pistols but I trust my life and the well being of my family to a Glock. Specifically a Gen3 G19 in flat dark earth, Trijicon HD night sights, Vickers Tactical extended mag release, OEM extended slide stop, Vickers Tactical mag base plates, 4.5# Ghost Ranger connector, and Surefire X300 weapon light.

I had been researching and saving for Tier1 AR15s(Noveske, Larue, BCM, LWRC, Daniel Defense, etc) before the unfortunate tragedy in Newtown, CT. I had my rifle picked out and the cash to pay; Newtown happened and almost immediately my $1500 rifle was now priced at $3500- that is if you could even find one. I fully understand the concept of supply and demand but these prices seen now are ridiculous. Karma- what comes around goes around.

I'm very happy to have found this site. I hope I will be able to contribute. And it gives me another place to browse for my next firearm transaction.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top