JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you live east or west of the mountains?

• Total voters
Reactions
A lot of folks seem to be west of the mountains (cascades), which sucks for us east of them, when we're trying to buy or sell a gun.

So, just out of curiosity, where do you live, West of East of the Mountains.

I assume that you mean east or West of the Cascades, not the coast range...:rolleyes:

I live in the greater Portland area, although the only thing "greater" that is good is the fact that almost anything is available here within a short drive and jobs are more plentiful.

I assume that you mean east or West of the Cascades, not the coast range...:rolleyes:

I live in the greater Portland area, although the only thing "greater" that is good is the fact that almost anything is available here within a short drive and jobs are more plentiful.

Yep, that's what I meant. Guess I should've been more specific.

its easy for people in central oregon to connect with people in the greater metro area . i meet people at govt. camp all the time. about half way for both parties.

Could be that alot of people in eastern Oregon don't have internet service or telephones. If they do have phones they are satilite type phones. When we lived in eastern Oregon the only thing we got from civilzation was electricty. Loved it. The neighbors were all prepers. No one gave the preper thing a thought. Just a way of life.

I live East in LaPine but have friends in Eugene and Junction City. Last year I made a FTF trade deal with a member of the forum in Eugene and then spent the rest of the weekend at a friend's watching the Rose Bowl and drinking kegerator draft beer So now I am looking for another deal in the area to create an excuse to go hang out with my friends again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top