JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't worry about trash, I'd like to strangle all the *** holes who helped shut down the area's I used to use. I used to go to a spot up near Lake Cavanaugh till it was shut down last year. I usually leave with at least one full bag of garbage besides my own. Thank again.

I totally agree about the trash problem and its the same anywhere out in the woods where I hike and try to enjoy nature and see trash here and there. It pisses me off and if I owned the land I wouldn't have typical idiots on it shooting either!

Another thing that bugs me also is the bad name shooters get because of that type of thing. We're not the only ones either. The last hike I went on, I came back with a pocket full of cigarette butts. Of course you don't see anybody else get hassled about that sort of thing. But that's a topic for a different thread.

What I don't seem to get is the mentality of these twits, who "seem" to enjoy some of the same outdoor "sports" as the members here (whether it's shooting, hunting, hiking, ORV's, whatever), seem to think that THEY own the places they "play" and somehow that gives them the "right" to trash the place and leave it littered with shot up junk, garbage, beer bottles, cans, and assorted other "targets"??

These fools aren't citizens who appreciate the places they go and work to keep them open by leaving them better than they found them, they are parasites who think EVERYTHING is theirs for the taking regardless of anyone else.

Sorry... :s0013:

these are the same people who **** where they eat, man when I have six months to live these people better watch out...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
sea chicken, I just went up on the green mt road, and there were signs posted saying no target shooting but then read the fine print and it said, across the road, within 1.5 miles of any residence, etc I forgot the rest but it did not say no target shooting period. and on a really crappy rainy day, a saturday even, I still saw a few people up there shooting. and heard lots of shots, so people still shoot up there. (got pulled over by a sheriff coming down that super long steep hill on the way back for going down that hill 75, and it's a 45 zone, I had not gotten my concealed permit yet, and had the gun unloaded in the car, but concealed under a coat, with the magazine with ammo in it next to it, and I did not know what to do in this situation so when he asked me what I was doing up here I sort of just spur of the moment thought I'm not going to tell him I was shooting since I didn't know if it was legal or not to keep a hand gun next to me in the car even if unloaded. I should have put it in the trunk since I didn't have a CWP yet. I have heard both sides some saying this is ok others saying since the gun was close to me and accesable I was breaking the law. I just thought if I tell him, I might be going to jail. i'ts a moot point now anyway since I have the CWP now and probably wouldn't carry it on me while driving anyway) he did look in the back and saw a cardboard box with bullet holes in it but didnt say anything. anyway surely you can go shoot on these old logging roads in the pits next to the roads. but one guy here said not the lake cavanaugh road though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top