JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ahhh, but Ceasefire's Fascitelli probably is gonna be a no-show...ya think? (Read what Ralph is writing about these days...)

:s0112: :s0114:

Familiar Northwest names on Gun Rights Conference agenda

Kirby Wilbur, chairman of the Washington State Republican Party and former KVI talk host, and Joe Waldron, past president of the Washington Arms Collectors, will be among the panelists appearing at this weekend’s 27th annual Gun Rights Policy Conference in Orlando, Fla.

<broken link removed>

And there's also me and Gottlieb on the agenda. I'll be reporting from there, so watch this space for updates.

(And don't forget to click that "like" button.;) )

If you get a chance to sit next to WSRP chairman Kirby Wilbur ask him why he illegally seated 533 delegates at the state Republican convention in Tacoma. 533 is more than 1/3rd of the total convention voting audience. I was there myself as a delegate and was disgusted with the choices he made (which also broke WSRP rules.)

Sick of these establishment Republican who do so much to tow the line that they would break party rules to elect a candidate that doesn't even believe in the platform. What a scum bag.

That's "toe"

Gun rights conference unfolds as guns a' blazing in Northwest

ORLANDO &#8212; While gun rights advocates from all over the map, including the Pacific Northwest, are gathering here for the kick-off of the 27th annual Gun Rights Policy, back home in Washington one can sense there is a "gun" battle of sorts heating up anew, over the elimination of a wolf pack in northern Stevens County.

<broken link removed>

Gun rights conference unfolds as guns a’ blazing in Northwest

ORLANDO — While gun rights advocates from all over the map, including the Pacific Northwest, are gathering here for the kick-off of the 27th annual Gun Rights Policy, back home in Washington one can sense there is a “gun” battle of sorts heating up anew, over the elimination of a wolf pack in northern Stevens County.

<broken link removed>

Can we get "FASCIST telli" to go face to face with Gottlieb in an open forum? Oh, thought not. He's only comfy in a "forum" -"Moderated" by people he knows will ask him no hard questions.

I would eat this fool alive in any public, open debate. As would any number of other people I can name off the top of my head.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top