Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NW speakers at Gun Rights confab include Wilbur, Waldron

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Ahhh, but Ceasefire's Fascitelli probably is gonna be a no-show...ya think? (Read what Ralph is writing about these days...)

:bluelaugh: :laugh:

Familiar Northwest names on Gun Rights Conference agenda

Kirby Wilbur, chairman of the Washington State Republican Party and former KVI talk host, and Joe Waldron, past president of the Washington Arms Collectors, will be among the panelists appearing at this weekend’s 27th annual Gun Rights Policy Conference in Orlando, Fla.

Familiar Northwest names on Gun Rights Conference agenda - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

And there's also me and Gottlieb on the agenda. I'll be reporting from there, so watch this space for updates.

(And don't forget to click that "like" button.;) )

pokerace and (deleted member) like this.
  2. rur862

rur862 Seattle Active Member

Post Deleted.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  3. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

That's "toe"

4. rur862

rur862 Seattle Active Member

Post Deleted.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  5. Dave Workman

Gun rights conference unfolds as guns a’ blazing in Northwest

ORLANDO — While gun rights advocates from all over the map, including the Pacific Northwest, are gathering here for the kick-off of the 27th annual Gun Rights Policy, back home in Washington one can sense there is a “gun” battle of sorts heating up anew, over the elimination of a wolf pack in northern Stevens County.

Gun rights conference unfolds as guns a

6. Dave Workman

Gun rights conference unfolds as guns a’ blazing in Northwest

ORLANDO — While gun rights advocates from all over the map, including the Pacific Northwest, are gathering here for the kick-off of the 27th annual Gun Rights Policy, back home in Washington one can sense there is a “gun” battle of sorts heating up anew, over the elimination of a wolf pack in northern Stevens County.

Gun rights conference unfolds as guns a

7. Misterbill

Misterbill Yakima County, Washington New Member

Can we get "FASCIST telli" to go face to face with Gottlieb in an open forum? Oh, thought not. He's only comfy in a "forum" -"Moderated" by people he knows will ask him no hard questions.

I would eat this fool alive in any public, open debate. As would any number of other people I can name off the top of my head.